Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Remembering Catjenkins (not the famous one)

Duryoljot
January 12, 2016

I would like to take a chunk of your time to remember the ONCE devoted Catjenkins, otherwise known as Ms. Tinkles or Sw@ggy Cat.

Cat could always be counted to show up in the Hearth with her silly comments... Once upon a time... Her purposeful misspelling of words in her posts... Her thumbnails (one of which looks like a Raxvulnax work)... Her fierce defense at the Ban Game... I would like to show you all the path to remembering this largely inactive user... 

But seriously though, you all know this is a joke right? Or maybe closer to an attempt to bring back a user that had an impact here in the Hearth? Hey, if any of the Yol Goraags or Yol Singhs, or Nekkie or Teddy Rax or Joradn or EmiD.G or Frey (you can tell I'm just reading off the Members Online List) are ever inactive for a while you can bet I'd do this for you... Anything to keep the " nice, interesting and entertaining" (Raxvulnax, a few weeks ago) folk of Thu'um alive and strong... 

by Duryoljot
January 12, 2016

I would like to take a chunk of your time to remember the ONCE devoted Catjenkins, otherwise known as Ms. Tinkles or Sw@ggy Cat.

Cat could always be counted to show up in the Hearth with her silly comments... Once upon a time... Her purposeful misspelling of words in her posts... Her thumbnails (one of which looks like a Raxvulnax work)... Her fierce defense at the Ban Game... I would like to show you all the path to remembering this largely inactive user... 

But seriously though, you all know this is a joke right? Or maybe closer to an attempt to bring back a user that had an impact here in the Hearth? Hey, if any of the Yol Goraags or Yol Singhs, or Nekkie or Teddy Rax or Joradn or EmiD.G or Frey (you can tell I'm just reading off the Members Online List) are ever inactive for a while you can bet I'd do this for you... Anything to keep the " nice, interesting and entertaining" (Raxvulnax, a few weeks ago) folk of Thu'um alive and strong... 

Duryoljot
January 12, 2016

Anyone who reads this is bound to post something nice or reminescent about Catjenkins. Even if they don't know her.

by Duryoljot
January 12, 2016

Anyone who reads this is bound to post something nice or reminescent about Catjenkins. Even if they don't know her.

Duryoljot
January 12, 2016

Seriously? "Count as high as possible until staff member posts" got posted on before this. That's kind of diappointing. It's so simple...

by Duryoljot
January 12, 2016

Seriously? "Count as high as possible until staff member posts" got posted on before this. That's kind of diappointing. It's so simple...

Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

Lonely... I'm so loooooonely... Mister lonely...

*Picks up banister post* "Post, dammit!"

by Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

Lonely... I'm so loooooonely... Mister lonely...

*Picks up banister post* "Post, dammit!"

Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

I'm not going to flood this any longer, guys. Seriously, you're obliged to post here.

by Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

I'm not going to flood this any longer, guys. Seriously, you're obliged to post here.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.