Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon Shout combos

flinjager123
January 18, 2016
So I just jumped back into the world of Skyrim after many, many weeks of other things in my life. I have a character that uses only Shouts utilizing the Fortify Shouts glitch. I need some combos of different Shouts. Here's quite a few I've gathered and created:

-Blizzard (Storm Call/Ice Form)

-Death's Grip (Marked for Death/Drain Vitality/Soul Tear)

-Divide & Conquer (Dismay/Cyclone/Soul Tear)

-Elemental Barrage (Storm Call/Fire Breath/Frost Breath)

-Force Blink (Unrelenting Force/Whirlwind Sprint)

-Hurricane Winds (Slow Time/Unrelenting Force x5)

-Ice Age (Slow Time/Frost Breath x5)

-Launch (Cyclone/Unrelenting Force)

-Marionette (Bend Will/Become Ethereal)

-Spectral Alliance (Call of Valor -1,2,&3 words/Battle Fury)

-Wind Dance (Elemental Fury/Slow Time)

-Wrath (Marked for Death/Storm Call/Call Dragon)

Added by YOU:

-Black Death (Storm Call/Summon Durnevhir/Marked for Death/Soul Tear)
by flinjager123
January 18, 2016
So I just jumped back into the world of Skyrim after many, many weeks of other things in my life. I have a character that uses only Shouts utilizing the Fortify Shouts glitch. I need some combos of different Shouts. Here's quite a few I've gathered and created:

-Blizzard (Storm Call/Ice Form)

-Death's Grip (Marked for Death/Drain Vitality/Soul Tear)

-Divide & Conquer (Dismay/Cyclone/Soul Tear)

-Elemental Barrage (Storm Call/Fire Breath/Frost Breath)

-Force Blink (Unrelenting Force/Whirlwind Sprint)

-Hurricane Winds (Slow Time/Unrelenting Force x5)

-Ice Age (Slow Time/Frost Breath x5)

-Launch (Cyclone/Unrelenting Force)

-Marionette (Bend Will/Become Ethereal)

-Spectral Alliance (Call of Valor -1,2,&3 words/Battle Fury)

-Wind Dance (Elemental Fury/Slow Time)

-Wrath (Marked for Death/Storm Call/Call Dragon)

Added by YOU:

-Black Death (Storm Call/Summon Durnevhir/Marked for Death/Soul Tear)

Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Out of my way (Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint, (And Become ethereal just in case, just to make sure they don't come after you for a little while))

by Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Out of my way (Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint, (And Become ethereal just in case, just to make sure they don't come after you for a little while))

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Black Death (Storm call, Summon Durnevhir, Marked for Death, Soul Tear)

Used to destroy and enslave literally everything around you in seconds, an apocylapse shout.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Black Death (Storm call, Summon Durnevhir, Marked for Death, Soul Tear)

Used to destroy and enslave literally everything around you in seconds, an apocylapse shout.

flinjager123
February 19, 2016
@Fusyolfaas
Force Blink is basically the same principle as that.

@Yolos Vito
I like that one! I actually wanted something for complete annihilation but couldn't think of anything. Good one.
by flinjager123
February 19, 2016
@Fusyolfaas

Force Blink is basically the same principle as that.

@Yolos Vito

I like that one! I actually wanted something for complete annihilation but couldn't think of anything. Good one.

Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

The Witch Doctor thanks you!

by Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

The Witch Doctor thanks you!

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Necromortem (ALL Drain Life shouts, Soul Tear, Marked for Death, and finally, Fear)

Designed to allow the dragonborn to walk into a city, shout once, and slowly (at least, as far as shouts go) drain everyone around him of energy until they're all lying shriveled up and dead on the gorund.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Necromortem (ALL Drain Life shouts, Soul Tear, Marked for Death, and finally, Fear)

Designed to allow the dragonborn to walk into a city, shout once, and slowly (at least, as far as shouts go) drain everyone around him of energy until they're all lying shriveled up and dead on the gorund.

flinjager123
February 24, 2016
@Yolos Vith
You'd first have to use Marked for Death to lower their defenses, Drain Vitality to drain their...well vitality, then Soul Tear to obtain their souls. I feel like everyone would be dead before I even get a chance to Dismay. If I use Dismay first or even second everyone would scatter and not allow me to use the other shouts. It is a good concept though. Just not practical.

I did find another simple shout: Frost Breath/Ice Form. Since Frost Breath has a lingering effect, it will still stay when you turn them to ice which in itself has a small lingering effect. I named it Frostbite but not sure if I completely like that name.
by flinjager123
February 24, 2016
@Yolos Vith

You'd first have to use Marked for Death to lower their defenses, Drain Vitality to drain their...well vitality, then Soul Tear to obtain their souls. I feel like everyone would be dead before I even get a chance to Dismay. If I use Dismay first or even second everyone would scatter and not allow me to use the other shouts. It is a good concept though. Just not practical.

I did find another simple shout: Frost Breath/Ice Form. Since Frost Breath has a lingering effect, it will still stay when you turn them to ice which in itself has a small lingering effect. I named it Frostbite but not sure if I completely like that name.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

How about Flash Freeze? 

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

How about Flash Freeze? 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.