Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TES VI

volzah zol
January 25, 2016

I know the word has been TES VI is a very, very long way off, especially with the focus being on ESO, but if they're going to make it, where do you think it will take place, and what time period? Personally I'd like to see sone of the other continents on Nirn. Tamriel is the heart of Elder Scrolls, and we've come to know it well as our home, but I would like to see Atmora, or somewhere else. And a new era. post-Empire, preferably. 

by volzah zol
January 25, 2016

I know the word has been TES VI is a very, very long way off, especially with the focus being on ESO, but if they're going to make it, where do you think it will take place, and what time period? Personally I'd like to see sone of the other continents on Nirn. Tamriel is the heart of Elder Scrolls, and we've come to know it well as our home, but I would like to see Atmora, or somewhere else. And a new era. post-Empire, preferably. 

Malice Mace
January 25, 2016

I don't know about time or location but I do hope Bethesda takes a long hard look at player suggestions, popular mods, complaints, and for the love of Talos, use a different engine. They've used the same one since FO3. I love Skyrim, but it had some issues that I really do think they need to address in the next Elder Scrolls game. And not in the way they 'addressed' the issues in ESO. 

by Malice Mace
January 25, 2016

I don't know about time or location but I do hope Bethesda takes a long hard look at player suggestions, popular mods, complaints, and for the love of Talos, use a different engine. They've used the same one since FO3. I love Skyrim, but it had some issues that I really do think they need to address in the next Elder Scrolls game. And not in the way they 'addressed' the issues in ESO. 

MiimWoon
January 25, 2016

Elder Scrolls with the All of Tamriel Concept but is an enjoyable single player experience as detailed as Skyrim is. This may sound stupid but I feel like the next Storyline should heavily involve the gods. I cant really think of anything beyond that. But I think it would be interesting depending on how its done.

by MiimWoon
January 25, 2016

Elder Scrolls with the All of Tamriel Concept but is an enjoyable single player experience as detailed as Skyrim is. This may sound stupid but I feel like the next Storyline should heavily involve the gods. I cant really think of anything beyond that. But I think it would be interesting depending on how its done.

BoziikDezAl
January 26, 2016
I know this doesn't fit in with the storyline or anything. But they could make a side game for Skyrim in which you could be a dragon. So everything would be from the Dragon's point of view. By the way, I have ESO and it's pretty good.
by BoziikDezAl
January 26, 2016
I know this doesn't fit in with the storyline or anything. But they could make a side game for Skyrim in which you could be a dragon. So everything would be from the Dragon's point of view. By the way, I have ESO and it's pretty good.

volzah zol
January 27, 2016

I wasn't impressed at all with ESO. But I'm a hard sale on any MMO. 

by volzah zol
January 27, 2016

I wasn't impressed at all with ESO. But I'm a hard sale on any MMO. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.