Blackout
January 28, 2016
zrzago
by Blackout
January 28, 2016
zrzago

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

That's sad. I always choose Faendal or Sven from Riverwood to stab in the butt. Literally.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

That's sad. I always choose Faendal or Sven from Riverwood to stab in the butt. Literally.

Malboviing
January 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Truth be told, I like Faendal. Lydia was always super irritating, so I got rid of her.

by Malboviing
January 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Truth be told, I like Faendal. Lydia was always super irritating, so I got rid of her.

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

I can definetely see how you made your choice. But usually my good pal Miraak (AKA Maurice) can keep her in check. And my dog, too.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

I can definetely see how you made your choice. But usually my good pal Miraak (AKA Maurice) can keep her in check. And my dog, too.

Malboviing
January 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Ahh. I see.

by Malboviing
January 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Ahh. I see.

volzah zol
January 28, 2016

I sacrificed Belrand. I didn't want to kill any of my housecarls or followers I actually liked. I never use Belrand anyway, so I hired him and went straight over there to offer him up. 

by volzah zol
January 28, 2016

I sacrificed Belrand. I didn't want to kill any of my housecarls or followers I actually liked. I never use Belrand anyway, so I hired him and went straight over there to offer him up. 

Malboviing
January 28, 2016

That is what one of my friends did.

by Malboviing
January 28, 2016

That is what one of my friends did.

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Because mercenaries are the cannon fodder of the Dragonborn.

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Because mercenaries are the cannon fodder of the Dragonborn.

Malboviing
January 29, 2016

Basically.

by Malboviing
January 29, 2016

Basically.

Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

I think I had Faendal with me when I started that quest, but I wished I could've sacrificed Mjoll or Serena. 

by Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

I think I had Faendal with me when I started that quest, but I wished I could've sacrificed Mjoll or Serena. 

Malboviing
January 29, 2016
Malice Mace

K.

by Malboviing
January 29, 2016
Malice Mace

K.

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Really? Serana of all the followers?

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Really? Serana of all the followers?

Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

Yes Serana, above all the followers, I hate her most, followed by Mjoll. It's their mouths, mostly. I get tired of Mjoll's little stories. They were interesting the first time I heard them, but by the time I traveled with her from Riften to Shor's Stone I'd heard them all far too many times and was ready to kill her. Serana has this nervous twitch where she has to ask, "Yes, what did you need?" every 2 seconds, when not complaining about everything from her daddy issues to the sun. She's also horrible for walking you off a cliff because what's personal space? And she's hardwired to resurect the nearest dead thing as soon as combat starts, which in most cases is the dumbest possible thing to resurect. Like  skeever, or a chicken, or a goat. All of that, when she's not finding the nearest NPC marker to engage. No, no, Serana, please start banging away at that work bench, I wasn't in the middle of a conversation with Gunmar or anything.... So needless to say I don't use either Mjoll or Serana with the exception of the short and painful journeys where I'm shackled to Serana for the Dawnguard questline. The only thing I do like about Serana is that she's voiced by Laura Bailey. But who doesn't love Laura Bailey? 

by Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

Yes Serana, above all the followers, I hate her most, followed by Mjoll. It's their mouths, mostly. I get tired of Mjoll's little stories. They were interesting the first time I heard them, but by the time I traveled with her from Riften to Shor's Stone I'd heard them all far too many times and was ready to kill her. Serana has this nervous twitch where she has to ask, "Yes, what did you need?" every 2 seconds, when not complaining about everything from her daddy issues to the sun. She's also horrible for walking you off a cliff because what's personal space? And she's hardwired to resurect the nearest dead thing as soon as combat starts, which in most cases is the dumbest possible thing to resurect. Like  skeever, or a chicken, or a goat. All of that, when she's not finding the nearest NPC marker to engage. No, no, Serana, please start banging away at that work bench, I wasn't in the middle of a conversation with Gunmar or anything.... So needless to say I don't use either Mjoll or Serana with the exception of the short and painful journeys where I'm shackled to Serana for the Dawnguard questline. The only thing I do like about Serana is that she's voiced by Laura Bailey. But who doesn't love Laura Bailey? 

Malboviing
January 29, 2016

You're right Malice.

by Malboviing
January 29, 2016

You're right Malice.

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.