Blackout
January 28, 2016
mine is fire storm
by Blackout
January 28, 2016
mine is fire storm

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Ice Storm (Adept level) is pretty cool. But Flaming Familiar is also really sweet. Summons a flaming wolf to suicide and explode near your enemies.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Ice Storm (Adept level) is pretty cool. But Flaming Familiar is also really sweet. Summons a flaming wolf to suicide and explode near your enemies.

volzah zol
January 28, 2016

Healing, but only because that's what my stats tell me. I use it more than any other. 

by volzah zol
January 28, 2016

Healing, but only because that's what my stats tell me. I use it more than any other. 

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Right?

Grand Healing and a Dragonbone War Axe all the way.

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Right?

Grand Healing and a Dragonbone War Axe all the way.

Malboviing
January 29, 2016

My favorite spell would have to be candlelight, because it is so useful.

by Malboviing
January 29, 2016

My favorite spell would have to be candlelight, because it is so useful.

Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

Paralyze. As an Archer, that's a very handy spell. 

by Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

Paralyze. As an Archer, that's a very handy spell. 

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Wouldn't an enchantment be far easier?

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Wouldn't an enchantment be far easier?

Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

'Mass' paralysis. My bad. Combine that with slow time shout and devastate large groups quickly. 

by Malice Mace
January 29, 2016

'Mass' paralysis. My bad. Combine that with slow time shout and devastate large groups quickly. 

DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

Lightning Storm (that *bip* can be really powerful...) and Invisibility (for obvious reason).

by DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

Lightning Storm (that *bip* can be really powerful...) and Invisibility (for obvious reason).

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

When I use Lightning Storm I often feel like I'm playing a rail shooter. Bandits pop out of nowhere, PEW PEWWW PEW!!! *please! have mercy!* "Die, criminal scum!" *Why is he standing so still?!*

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

When I use Lightning Storm I often feel like I'm playing a rail shooter. Bandits pop out of nowhere, PEW PEWWW PEW!!! *please! have mercy!* "Die, criminal scum!" *Why is he standing so still?!*

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.