Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New game?

Doraak
January 29, 2016

I got this idea today, that you could make a game wich has the same gameplay as Words of Wonder. But instead it was in the dragon language, where you are supposed to find dovahzul words. I believe it is an exelent way of learning the dragon language in a new way. :)

But it is of course up to you.

by Doraak
January 29, 2016

I got this idea today, that you could make a game wich has the same gameplay as Words of Wonder. But instead it was in the dragon language, where you are supposed to find dovahzul words. I believe it is an exelent way of learning the dragon language in a new way. :)

But it is of course up to you.

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016
Here's an idea, a quite simple one, but an idea. Yoou could have a letter in the dovahzul alphabet to the right of the screen, and the entire english alphabet to the left of the screen. The idea of this game is to match the dovahzul word with the correct english word. Whether they use a translator or have all the letter translations written down is up to them, it just depends on if you actually want to learn. Like I said, simple.
by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016
Here's an idea, a quite simple one, but an idea. Yoou could have a letter in the dovahzul alphabet to the right of the screen, and the entire english alphabet to the left of the screen. The idea of this game is to match the dovahzul word with the correct english word. Whether they use a translator or have all the letter translations written down is up to them, it just depends on if you actually want to learn. Like I said, simple.

Doraak
February 15, 2016

Thats a nice one :) it´s a great way to learn the runes.

by Doraak
February 15, 2016

Thats a nice one :) it´s a great way to learn the runes.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.