Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Killing Sprees

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Malboviing
February 2, 2016

I do myself. I will save, then start killing everyone that can be killed in a normally peaceful area, such as inside a hold. I do it in Whiterun a lot. Run through the city, killing everyone, and getting to Dragonsreach, going inside, and killing everyone that can be killed in there, and constantly beating the crap out of the Jarl.

by Malboviing
February 2, 2016

I do myself. I will save, then start killing everyone that can be killed in a normally peaceful area, such as inside a hold. I do it in Whiterun a lot. Run through the city, killing everyone, and getting to Dragonsreach, going inside, and killing everyone that can be killed in there, and constantly beating the crap out of the Jarl.

Malice Mace
February 3, 2016

Usually the only reason I do the Companion missions is just so I go back after becoming the Harbinger and kill everyone of them. Sometimes you have to just kill people. 

by Malice Mace
February 3, 2016

Usually the only reason I do the Companion missions is just so I go back after becoming the Harbinger and kill everyone of them. Sometimes you have to just kill people. 

Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

I think killing sprees work better on Fallout games.

In Skyrim, if you kill all of the unique NPCs (example: Hemming Black Briar, and I don't mean quest essential ones) your game actually slows down and becomes more prone to crash on the Xbox 360.

But on the PC I always try to take the Dawnguard by force.

by Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

I think killing sprees work better on Fallout games.

In Skyrim, if you kill all of the unique NPCs (example: Hemming Black Briar, and I don't mean quest essential ones) your game actually slows down and becomes more prone to crash on the Xbox 360.

But on the PC I always try to take the Dawnguard by force.

Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

Or the Skaal. Using mods I can kill that freakishly calm Skaal child. And then use super telekinesis spells to throw them all off the cliff.

by Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

Or the Skaal. Using mods I can kill that freakishly calm Skaal child. And then use super telekinesis spells to throw them all off the cliff.

Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

Or I can squeeze my stressball like my therapist told me to and curb my temptation to slaughter innocent freaks of nature... I'm talking about the Rieklings at Thirsk Mead Hall. Innocent my left firebolt! 

I'm sorry about that... And P.S you shouldn't read small font.

by Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

Or I can squeeze my stressball like my therapist told me to and curb my temptation to slaughter innocent freaks of nature... I'm talking about the Rieklings at Thirsk Mead Hall. Innocent my left firebolt! 

I'm sorry about that... And P.S you shouldn't read small font.

Malboviing
February 3, 2016

Lol

by Malboviing
February 3, 2016

Lol

volzah zol
February 5, 2016

Don't feel bad about killing Rieklings. I've been in many caves and tombs where they have moved into, and never once found a bathroom. Not even a bucket with some linen rolls next to it. I'm certain they secrete their waste through their pores... Horrible, smelly, little things. 

by volzah zol
February 5, 2016

Don't feel bad about killing Rieklings. I've been in many caves and tombs where they have moved into, and never once found a bathroom. Not even a bucket with some linen rolls next to it. I'm certain they secrete their waste through their pores... Horrible, smelly, little things. 

Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Indeed.

by Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Indeed.

Malice Mace
February 6, 2016

Rieklings ARE gross, but kinda cute all at the same time. They're alot like boys in their 20's that way. 

by Malice Mace
February 6, 2016

Rieklings ARE gross, but kinda cute all at the same time. They're alot like boys in their 20's that way. 

volzah zol
February 6, 2016

I've never been gross.... or cute.... XD

by volzah zol
February 6, 2016

I've never been gross.... or cute.... XD

Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Same.

by Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Same.

Sahkrahfaas
February 7, 2016

I went on a massive killing spree across most of Skyrim recently to fill my werewolf perk tree when I got Dawnguard. Falkreath is the only place safe from my wrath, because the game crashes when I go near it xD I started in Markarth, then flattened a load of Forsworn and headed to Rorikstead, then Whiterun, bypassed Falkreath and Riften and ran straight to Winterhold (and almost got eaten by a dragon while trying to kill some mammoths), then Dawnstar, then Solitude, Dragon Bridge, I can't remember if I got back to Markarth or not but then I somehow ended up outside Windhelm again and waited over a whole game day under the bridge in snippets of about three hours to transform back to a Khajiit xD I've done killing sprees before that, one of them got most of Whiterun killed because the whole town aggrod on me and Lydia killed them. All of them. That's probably the reason I didn't reload when she died when I was attacking forts for Ulfric...

by Sahkrahfaas
February 7, 2016

I went on a massive killing spree across most of Skyrim recently to fill my werewolf perk tree when I got Dawnguard. Falkreath is the only place safe from my wrath, because the game crashes when I go near it xD I started in Markarth, then flattened a load of Forsworn and headed to Rorikstead, then Whiterun, bypassed Falkreath and Riften and ran straight to Winterhold (and almost got eaten by a dragon while trying to kill some mammoths), then Dawnstar, then Solitude, Dragon Bridge, I can't remember if I got back to Markarth or not but then I somehow ended up outside Windhelm again and waited over a whole game day under the bridge in snippets of about three hours to transform back to a Khajiit xD I've done killing sprees before that, one of them got most of Whiterun killed because the whole town aggrod on me and Lydia killed them. All of them. That's probably the reason I didn't reload when she died when I was attacking forts for Ulfric...

Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Wow!

by Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Wow!

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Werewolf and Vampire killing sprees are very fun. But don't try to go Beast Form in Yngvild or any other high level Nordic dungeon. I took several arrows to the face and died immediately.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Werewolf and Vampire killing sprees are very fun. But don't try to go Beast Form in Yngvild or any other high level Nordic dungeon. I took several arrows to the face and died immediately.

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Ok.

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Ok.

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.