Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Additions Wishlist

1  2 > >>  

[deleted]
February 5, 2016

Is there anything you REALLY wish you could see in Skyrim, but you can't get/make mods?

Post here! I personally wish the Dwarves had more bearring in Skyrim.

by [deleted]
February 5, 2016

Is there anything you REALLY wish you could see in Skyrim, but you can't get/make mods?

Post here! I personally wish the Dwarves had more bearring in Skyrim.

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016
I wish there were more mounts in skyrim, something like rideable bears or giant wolves. I just think it'd be cool to ride on something other than a horse
by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016
I wish there were more mounts in skyrim, something like rideable bears or giant wolves. I just think it'd be cool to ride on something other than a horse

Loniizrath
February 15, 2016
I'm not going to put anything here, but I will sub to the thread. Being the amateur modder I am, I'll just lurk a bit, see if I can grant a wish or two.
by Loniizrath
February 15, 2016
I'm not going to put anything here, but I will sub to the thread. Being the amateur modder I am, I'll just lurk a bit, see if I can grant a wish or two.

Redtail
February 15, 2016
A golden compass mod complete with bear armor!
by Redtail
February 15, 2016
A golden compass mod complete with bear armor!

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Umm... Okay? That sounds nifty. 

There was never a good mod for making your character talk. Or ANY mod that delivered decent kill moves. The Dance of Death? That was stupid. Really stupid. Some of them are so derpy...

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Umm... Okay? That sounds nifty. 

There was never a good mod for making your character talk. Or ANY mod that delivered decent kill moves. The Dance of Death? That was stupid. Really stupid. Some of them are so derpy...

Kirrith Kerman
February 16, 2016

True, true. I'll never forget that epic moment, my kahjit assassin akwardly flailing her arms about, in a motion that looked like she was slicing the bandit's throat, except she was using an axe, which, I don't know, but i think it might be better suited to hacking or chopping than slicing...

The dragon kills where you climb on their backs is just plain epic though, jerky animation aside. Though yes, as a console player unable to get mods, i do wish they fixed up the graphics and animations a bit...

by Kirrith Kerman
February 16, 2016

True, true. I'll never forget that epic moment, my kahjit assassin akwardly flailing her arms about, in a motion that looked like she was slicing the bandit's throat, except she was using an axe, which, I don't know, but i think it might be better suited to hacking or chopping than slicing...

The dragon kills where you climb on their backs is just plain epic though, jerky animation aside. Though yes, as a console player unable to get mods, i do wish they fixed up the graphics and animations a bit...

Ivankanin
February 16, 2016

Probably quite hard, but how about a fricking Dovahzul Translation Mod? Everything becomes dovahzul, or at least dragons talk a lot more. Because I always feel a little bit dissapointed that you can't hear a proper dovahzul conversation unless you do the main quest.

by Ivankanin
February 16, 2016

Probably quite hard, but how about a fricking Dovahzul Translation Mod? Everything becomes dovahzul, or at least dragons talk a lot more. Because I always feel a little bit dissapointed that you can't hear a proper dovahzul conversation unless you do the main quest.

Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

That's an excellent idea. I agree completely, there needs to be more erotic dragon speech between lov- ummm.... I meant to say that dragons need to engage in conversation more... More threats, more erotica, more speech in general.

by Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

That's an excellent idea. I agree completely, there needs to be more erotic dragon speech between lov- ummm.... I meant to say that dragons need to engage in conversation more... More threats, more erotica, more speech in general.

Kirrith Kerman
February 17, 2016

Yep. We need to learn smooth dovahzul, we need to learn how to talk sexey! (<-intentional misspell) Because that way, if you ever get a hot girl that that works on, either she's really into wierdos who talk funny, or she's just as wierd as we are and actually speaks a fictional language, in which case, grab her and never let go! She's precious!

by Kirrith Kerman
February 17, 2016

Yep. We need to learn smooth dovahzul, we need to learn how to talk sexey! (<-intentional misspell) Because that way, if you ever get a hot girl that that works on, either she's really into wierdos who talk funny, or she's just as wierd as we are and actually speaks a fictional language, in which case, grab her and never let go! She's precious!

Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

Aela understood me! It's a shame the Forsworn beat her to death with daggers... And proceeded to blast her (ha) with Ice Storm until her frozen body was impaled on a spike. God damn it, computer wife (pun intended).

by Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

Aela understood me! It's a shame the Forsworn beat her to death with daggers... And proceeded to blast her (ha) with Ice Storm until her frozen body was impaled on a spike. God damn it, computer wife (pun intended).

[deleted]
May 10, 2016
@Kirrith Kerman Actually, my gf is just as nerdy as me, if not more...lol
by [deleted]
May 10, 2016
@Kirrith Kerman Actually, my gf is just as nerdy as me, if not more...lol

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

I wish there were more races similar to Argonians and Khajiits. That or more weird races in general.

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

I wish there were more races similar to Argonians and Khajiits. That or more weird races in general.

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Like the Lilmothiit?

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Like the Lilmothiit?

Yakov Tovah
July 8, 2016

I personally don't enjoy the mod mindset. Yes, many are fun and can potentially bring nice content into our games, too many times I hear people complain that Skyrim sucks until you mod it. I find that behavior abhorrent and has killed my desire look deeper into modding. I feel Skyrim can stand on it's own, without the assistance of people and their, sometimes backwards, mods.

That being said, if I REALLY wanted to see something in Skyrim, it's perhaps a deeper system of customization.

Custom appearances for pieces of your armor or insignias you want displayed. Being able to change the look of weapons, between you and enemies, so not everyone is wielding a generic piece of metal, regardless of what it is. Being able to make your own spells, like you'd be able to in Morrowind and, although limited in, Oblivion. 

I feel one of Skyrim's biggest flaws, if it has one, is that it has definately degraded it's girth of content and complication. There are so many elements that Skyrim erased that were contained in it's previous titles. I don't refer to it as dumbing down, as it's still enjoyable for even the hardcore rpger, but I feel like Skyrim should've added layers instead of stripping them away.

Like for instance, leveling up Acrobatics. In the previous games, the higher that score was, the higher you were able to jump. In Skyrim, you have a default jump and it never lowers or gets higher. I personally feel like that was a wasted oppurtunity.

If I had the expertise to mod, perhaps I would build something like that. A much larger leveling tree and a much larger range of customization; from your gear to your magic and have enemies have roughly the same ability. 

by Yakov Tovah
July 8, 2016

I personally don't enjoy the mod mindset. Yes, many are fun and can potentially bring nice content into our games, too many times I hear people complain that Skyrim sucks until you mod it. I find that behavior abhorrent and has killed my desire look deeper into modding. I feel Skyrim can stand on it's own, without the assistance of people and their, sometimes backwards, mods.

That being said, if I REALLY wanted to see something in Skyrim, it's perhaps a deeper system of customization.

Custom appearances for pieces of your armor or insignias you want displayed. Being able to change the look of weapons, between you and enemies, so not everyone is wielding a generic piece of metal, regardless of what it is. Being able to make your own spells, like you'd be able to in Morrowind and, although limited in, Oblivion. 

I feel one of Skyrim's biggest flaws, if it has one, is that it has definately degraded it's girth of content and complication. There are so many elements that Skyrim erased that were contained in it's previous titles. I don't refer to it as dumbing down, as it's still enjoyable for even the hardcore rpger, but I feel like Skyrim should've added layers instead of stripping them away.

Like for instance, leveling up Acrobatics. In the previous games, the higher that score was, the higher you were able to jump. In Skyrim, you have a default jump and it never lowers or gets higher. I personally feel like that was a wasted oppurtunity.

If I had the expertise to mod, perhaps I would build something like that. A much larger leveling tree and a much larger range of customization; from your gear to your magic and have enemies have roughly the same ability. 

Frinmulaar
July 10, 2016

I would absolutely love manual weapon movement, or at least the ability to parry left, right, high, and thrust. Two buttons is too few for interesting melee combat.

by Frinmulaar
July 10, 2016

I would absolutely love manual weapon movement, or at least the ability to parry left, right, high, and thrust. Two buttons is too few for interesting melee combat.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.