Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls fanfics that use custom Dovahzul?

Ralam Indoril
February 7, 2016

They don't have to be custom Shouts, as long as there is custom Dovahzul. I haven't found many, so I'm attempting to create a community list of all that are out there for those of us that enjoy reading such things. I'll start with the following one, one of my favorites:

Honor Among Thieves: The Unwilling Nightingale, by MadameHyde. (This one also holds the record for longest completed fanfic I've ever read, at 97 chapters.)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8259764/1/Honor-Among-Thieves-The-Unwilling-Nightingale

Anyone can post, don't be shy.

by Ralam Indoril
February 7, 2016

They don't have to be custom Shouts, as long as there is custom Dovahzul. I haven't found many, so I'm attempting to create a community list of all that are out there for those of us that enjoy reading such things. I'll start with the following one, one of my favorites:

Honor Among Thieves: The Unwilling Nightingale, by MadameHyde. (This one also holds the record for longest completed fanfic I've ever read, at 97 chapters.)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8259764/1/Honor-Among-Thieves-The-Unwilling-Nightingale

Anyone can post, don't be shy.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 7, 2016

Check out our Library, which has a collection of dragon language fiction. If you know any other fanfics that aren't in there, I'd be happy to add them.

by paarthurnax
February 7, 2016

Check out our Library, which has a collection of dragon language fiction. If you know any other fanfics that aren't in there, I'd be happy to add them.

Ralam Indoril
February 7, 2016

I wasn't aware there was a library. I'm going to let this thread remain, though, in the event that others find some.

by Ralam Indoril
February 7, 2016

I wasn't aware there was a library. I'm going to let this thread remain, though, in the event that others find some.

scrptrx
February 7, 2016
Actually, about the Library, why are some labeled "Legacy"? Is it because they use non-canon? That I would understand. If the OP is looking for specifically non-canon/inventive Dovahzul, that would be what to look for.
by scrptrx
February 7, 2016
Actually, about the Library, why are some labeled "Legacy"? Is it because they use non-canon? That I would understand. If the OP is looking for specifically non-canon/inventive Dovahzul, that would be what to look for.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 7, 2016
Brynja

Correct, "Legacy" items in the Library use the old vocabulary.

by paarthurnax
February 7, 2016
Brynja

Correct, "Legacy" items in the Library use the old vocabulary.

Ralam Indoril
February 7, 2016
Brynja

I was referring to ones outside the realm of the site itself, since I was unaware it had a library.

by Ralam Indoril
February 7, 2016
Brynja

I was referring to ones outside the realm of the site itself, since I was unaware it had a library.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.