Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Error with dictionary

Jim Thistle
February 14, 2016
Hello, I've spotted an error in the dictionary.
The word suleyksejun (dominion) is listed as an adjective, not a noun as it should be.
Not entirely urgent, but just a heads up :)
by Jim Thistle
February 14, 2016
Hello, I've spotted an error in the dictionary.

The word suleyksejun (dominion) is listed as an adjective, not a noun as it should be.

Not entirely urgent, but just a heads up :)

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 14, 2016

Thanks for the heads up! Could you show me where it is listed as an adjective? It is correctly listed as a noun here.

by paarthurnax
February 14, 2016

Thanks for the heads up! Could you show me where it is listed as an adjective? It is correctly listed as a noun here.

Jim Thistle
February 15, 2016
In the android dovahzul dictionary app, it's listed as an adjective.
by Jim Thistle
February 15, 2016

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 15, 2016
jthistl3

Ah, the app is actually outdated and shouldn't be used as a reference anymore. Unfortunately the original developer of the app is no longer around.

by paarthurnax
February 15, 2016
jthistl3

Ah, the app is actually outdated and shouldn't be used as a reference anymore. Unfortunately the original developer of the app is no longer around.

Jim Thistle
February 15, 2016
Oh, that's a shame. While we're here, do you know when the print dictionary will be updated to the canon only version?
by Jim Thistle
February 15, 2016
Oh, that's a shame. While we're here, do you know when the print dictionary will be updated to the canon only version?

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 15, 2016
jthistl3

Unfortunately I don't, but I hope to work on that soon.

by paarthurnax
February 15, 2016
jthistl3

Unfortunately I don't, but I hope to work on that soon.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.