Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Old Translator

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I have been learning the language and before I start to translate words, I translate the alphabet into the roman alphabet. But that doesn`t translate it to english, and I usually would translate to english for fun after translating the word from the native alphabet, and I find it a lot harder and unconvienient, especially if I would like to write the translations down for later referance. I know that a bunch pf people?probably like the new translator better, but I`m simply asking if you could add an option to switch to the old translator if you need to. Please take this request into consoderation.

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I have been learning the language and before I start to translate words, I translate the alphabet into the roman alphabet. But that doesn`t translate it to english, and I usually would translate to english for fun after translating the word from the native alphabet, and I find it a lot harder and unconvienient, especially if I would like to write the translations down for later referance. I know that a bunch pf people?probably like the new translator better, but I`m simply asking if you could add an option to switch to the old translator if you need to. Please take this request into consoderation.

Frinmulaar
February 15, 2016
The older version is still available under Language -> Legacy Dictionary -> Legacy Translator.

(insert standard disclaimer of inaccuracy)
by Frinmulaar
February 15, 2016
The older version is still available under Language -> Legacy Dictionary -> Legacy Translator.

(insert standard disclaimer of inaccuracy)

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016
Thanks freymulaar, I appreciate it.
by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016
Thanks freymulaar, I appreciate it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.