Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite House

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

My favorite house in Skyrim is Honeyside Manor, why you ask? The mannequins of course >:3

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

My favorite house in Skyrim is Honeyside Manor, why you ask? The mannequins of course >:3

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

My favorite would be the one in Markarth. REALLY nice place for me and my bro Erandur to chill... 

My kids aren't allowed in Riften, Markarth, or Morthal. Ever. But I'll happily throw them into the brush of Falkreath any time.

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

My favorite would be the one in Markarth. REALLY nice place for me and my bro Erandur to chill... 

My kids aren't allowed in Riften, Markarth, or Morthal. Ever. But I'll happily throw them into the brush of Falkreath any time.

Kaal do Olaak
February 19, 2016

Heljarchen Hall, Dawnstar for the win.

(Ignore that my picture is Markarth at the time this was posted).

by Kaal do Olaak
February 19, 2016

Heljarchen Hall, Dawnstar for the win.

(Ignore that my picture is Markarth at the time this was posted).

Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

The Pale is the way to go! 

by Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

The Pale is the way to go! 

ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Windstad Manor. Fishing is cool!

by ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Windstad Manor. Fishing is cool!

Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Ummm... Not in Skyrim it's not... *puts on prescription glasses* But actually *spittle*, in Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time Nintendo made fishing really cool! *the frothing foam casts down and  collects on the floor.

by Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Ummm... Not in Skyrim it's not... *puts on prescription glasses* But actually *spittle*, in Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time Nintendo made fishing really cool! *the frothing foam casts down and  collects on the floor.

ahrahujo
February 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Oh man, fishing in Skyrim is just cool. In Zelda OoT is EPIC!

by ahrahujo
February 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Oh man, fishing in Skyrim is just cool. In Zelda OoT is EPIC!

HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
Lakeview manor.
I like it a lot, becouse it have nice views.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
Lakeview manor.

I like it a lot, becouse it have nice views.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.