February 29, 2016
mine is firestorm
by Blackout
February 29, 2016
mine is firestorm

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
It matters.
I like lightning storm a lot, but only when i had destruction cost #% less mana enchantments, but mostly i used soul trap and muffle, or sometimes invisibility.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
It matters.

I like lightning storm a lot, but only when i had destruction cost #% less mana enchantments, but mostly i used soul trap and muffle, or sometimes invisibility.

Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

Conjuration spells... My pride and joy. There's always something in that school to help your situation. Or perhaps you're feeling lonely, and would like a huge icy friend to protect you while you dump your load of pickpocketed crap.

by Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

Conjuration spells... My pride and joy. There's always something in that school to help your situation. Or perhaps you're feeling lonely, and would like a huge icy friend to protect you while you dump your load of pickpocketed crap.

Serenical
March 9, 2016

I was a destruction mage for a long time and my favourite spell then was fireball (no real need to aim it). Now though, I am an assassin and use invisibility to the exclusion all else. Vanish, kill, appear, repeat.

by Serenical
March 9, 2016

I was a destruction mage for a long time and my favourite spell then was fireball (no real need to aim it). Now though, I am an assassin and use invisibility to the exclusion all else. Vanish, kill, appear, repeat.

TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

fireball or blizzard(if you use it right)

by TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

fireball or blizzard(if you use it right)

Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

Thunder bolt because I think it's really cool. Although I don't like the disintegrate perk since i can't re-animate the body.

by Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

Thunder bolt because I think it's really cool. Although I don't like the disintegrate perk since i can't re-animate the body.

Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Any Conjuration spell really, whether it be a Thrall or a Antronach I don't care. They are pretty much free cannon fodder.

by Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Any Conjuration spell really, whether it be a Thrall or a Antronach I don't care. They are pretty much free cannon fodder.

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Either firebolt because I can rapid-fire it or chain lightning because it damages a ton of enemies at once and I can use it a couple times in a row, unlike lightning storm

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Either firebolt because I can rapid-fire it or chain lightning because it damages a ton of enemies at once and I can use it a couple times in a row, unlike lightning storm

firebolt
June 16, 2016
firebolt im a spell XD
by firebolt
June 16, 2016
firebolt im a spell XD

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Ice Spear.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Ice Spear.

Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Paralysis.  Nothing feels better than watching your foes collapse to ground in a frozen heap.

by Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Paralysis.  Nothing feels better than watching your foes collapse to ground in a frozen heap.

Ruvgein
November 21, 2016

Summon familiar.

I know it's weak, but I like having ghost wolves.  And they never made a thrall version.

by Ruvgein
November 21, 2016

Summon familiar.

I know it's weak, but I like having ghost wolves.  And they never made a thrall version.

Keita
November 26, 2016

ummmm.... thats a tough question. i would have to pick... fury.

by Keita
November 26, 2016

ummmm.... thats a tough question. i would have to pick... fury.

[deleted]
November 27, 2016

Favourite Spell is probably Transmute.

by [deleted]
November 27, 2016

Favourite Spell is probably Transmute.

VulonJud
November 27, 2016
Bound Bow, deals very good damage at lower levels when good bows are hard to come by :)
by VulonJud
November 27, 2016
Bound Bow, deals very good damage at lower levels when good bows are hard to come by :)
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.