Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Funny Thread

1  2 > >>  

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Description says all. What are yours ideas?
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Description says all. What are yours ideas?

Frinmulaar
March 11, 2016

The Empire strikes back.

by Frinmulaar
March 11, 2016

The Empire strikes back.

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Going along a similar theme,

Spaceballs: The Soich fa Moar Munny

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

The Werewolf has Returned

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

The Werewolf has Returned

Jordan L
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

HAHAHAHAHA  I love that movie. You probably are Yogurt too. The everlasting Know-It-All

My song title would probably be: ~~Billy Broke My Heart At Walgreens And I Cried All The Way To Sears –by Ruby Wright.

It's a funny story. i wanted to marry Ysolda but i had just gotten the dlcs for skyrim and you know how thats the whole big deal with vampires vs dawngaurd. well you remember how a vampire shows up in he next town you go to? thats what happened to me. a vampire came into the town and killed her just before i was going to ask her to marry me. billy (thats what im naming the vampire) broke my heart by killing ysolda at wallgreens (aka whiterun) and i cried all the way to Sears (aka my home in the Winterhold mage college.)

by Jordan L
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

HAHAHAHAHA  I love that movie. You probably are Yogurt too. The everlasting Know-It-All

My song title would probably be: ~~Billy Broke My Heart At Walgreens And I Cried All The Way To Sears –by Ruby Wright.

It's a funny story. i wanted to marry Ysolda but i had just gotten the dlcs for skyrim and you know how thats the whole big deal with vampires vs dawngaurd. well you remember how a vampire shows up in he next town you go to? thats what happened to me. a vampire came into the town and killed her just before i was going to ask her to marry me. billy (thats what im naming the vampire) broke my heart by killing ysolda at wallgreens (aka whiterun) and i cried all the way to Sears (aka my home in the Winterhold mage college.)

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

What a sob story. I married Aela because I liked the seedy ass armor and took her to my manor (we listened to AC/DC love songs all night that night, if you know what I mean). But when vampires attacked Whiterun in my game, the hobo that I cheated the game for and gave a daedric warhammer slaughtered everyone. Including some guards who had accidentally hit him! Then I found the body of that little no-mother-I-won't-say-it-go-now Braith hanging from the well in the market.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

What a sob story. I married Aela because I liked the seedy ass armor and took her to my manor (we listened to AC/DC love songs all night that night, if you know what I mean). But when vampires attacked Whiterun in my game, the hobo that I cheated the game for and gave a daedric warhammer slaughtered everyone. Including some guards who had accidentally hit him! Then I found the body of that little no-mother-I-won't-say-it-go-now Braith hanging from the well in the market.

Arbitrage Hocum
April 8, 2016
Highway to Hell
by Arbitrage Hocum
April 8, 2016
Highway to Hell

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

But where is this hell in Skyrim? And what is the highway...?

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

But where is this hell in Skyrim? And what is the highway...?

Sahkrahfaas
April 15, 2016

I have a few:

Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round To Be A Millionaire)

I'm trying to get 100k septims (close enough to a million, right?) and it's taking ages because I keep buying enchanted dragonbone weapons

Am I Evil?

Am I evil? My characters are usually thieves or assassins.

Fresh Tendrils

Mmmmm, fresh tendrils. AKA Black Book hunting, and Apocrypha.

Hunted Down

I'm always getting hunted by something, whether it's a wolf, a skeever, a Dark Brotherhood agent or a vampire clan I'm supposed to have wiped out... It also goes the other way too, since I hunt for dragons to eat. MMMMMMMMMmmmm. Tasty souls. More souls, souls for my Thu'um.

by Sahkrahfaas
April 15, 2016

I have a few:

Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round To Be A Millionaire)

I'm trying to get 100k septims (close enough to a million, right?) and it's taking ages because I keep buying enchanted dragonbone weapons

Am I Evil?

Am I evil? My characters are usually thieves or assassins.

Fresh Tendrils

Mmmmm, fresh tendrils. AKA Black Book hunting, and Apocrypha.

Hunted Down

I'm always getting hunted by something, whether it's a wolf, a skeever, a Dark Brotherhood agent or a vampire clan I'm supposed to have wiped out... It also goes the other way too, since I hunt for dragons to eat. MMMMMMMMMmmmm. Tasty souls. More souls, souls for my Thu'um.

Hahdremro
May 16, 2016

Dumb and Dumber.

I have too many mods. When Captain Falcon tells you to "Stop right there, criminal scum!" and waves a giant purple adult toy at you while Heimskr/Homer Simpson is screeching dial-up tones in the background, you know you've broken the immersion beyond the point of no return.

by Hahdremro
May 16, 2016

Dumb and Dumber.

I have too many mods. When Captain Falcon tells you to "Stop right there, criminal scum!" and waves a giant purple adult toy at you while Heimskr/Homer Simpson is screeching dial-up tones in the background, you know you've broken the immersion beyond the point of no return.

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Um... Yeah, that sounds about right. I don't really like many mods like that (it's not about immersion, they just don't suit my tastes), but I've been there. The Thomas The Tank Engine theme plays nonstop when I'm travelling with my man Randy Savage. Yeah, I make some exceptions for dragon-humanoid companions. Especially ones that I butcher with like thirty dragon replacers which I later then fine-tune in myself... Into my baaaabies...

JACKASS: BAD GRANDPA 

Everytime I see my forty two slave children I usually do all sorts of stupid crap for the fun of it.

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Um... Yeah, that sounds about right. I don't really like many mods like that (it's not about immersion, they just don't suit my tastes), but I've been there. The Thomas The Tank Engine theme plays nonstop when I'm travelling with my man Randy Savage. Yeah, I make some exceptions for dragon-humanoid companions. Especially ones that I butcher with like thirty dragon replacers which I later then fine-tune in myself... Into my baaaabies...

JACKASS: BAD GRANDPA 

Everytime I see my forty two slave children I usually do all sorts of stupid crap for the fun of it.

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Night of the living dead

I recently discovered the spell revenant. Enough said :D

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Night of the living dead

I recently discovered the spell revenant. Enough said :D

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Oh, have fun with necromancy PS try to find Vampire dens to ressurect all the corpses, like Movarth's Lair. TONS of XP for a while.

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Oh, have fun with necromancy PS try to find Vampire dens to ressurect all the corpses, like Movarth's Lair. TONS of XP for a while.

Faal Krusiik Kronik
June 18, 2016
Well, sometimes...

...Psycho.
by Faal Krusiik Kronik
June 18, 2016
Well, sometimes...

...Psycho.

firebolt
June 18, 2016

Friday the 13

by firebolt
June 18, 2016

Friday the 13

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.