Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Glitches

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

My favorite glitch would have to be the hidden merchant chests in the holds. Can make a lot of gold off of those. The only one that is really a glitch though is the Skyforge one.

And my least favorite glitch ends up being the glitch while doing the war quest line with Ulfric, finally getting to Solitude, then the game glitched, not allowing me in to help, and not allowing me to leave. I tried everything I could to fix it. Nothing worked. Thankfully, this happened with a secondary character, not my main one, but it was still irritating nonetheless.

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

My favorite glitch would have to be the hidden merchant chests in the holds. Can make a lot of gold off of those. The only one that is really a glitch though is the Skyforge one.

And my least favorite glitch ends up being the glitch while doing the war quest line with Ulfric, finally getting to Solitude, then the game glitched, not allowing me in to help, and not allowing me to leave. I tried everything I could to fix it. Nothing worked. Thankfully, this happened with a secondary character, not my main one, but it was still irritating nonetheless.

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

I can't tell which I like more... Dupilcation glitches or windmill sabre cats. Beauty in a half ton chunk 'o' cat.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

I can't tell which I like more... Dupilcation glitches or windmill sabre cats. Beauty in a half ton chunk 'o' cat.

Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Windmill sabre cat?!?

by Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Windmill sabre cat?!?

Biinilvaaz
March 14, 2016

The giant glitch is always fun being shot 200 feet into the sky. 

by Biinilvaaz
March 14, 2016

The giant glitch is always fun being shot 200 feet into the sky. 

Malboviing
March 15, 2016

And that is how Nazeem got to the Cloud District.

by Malboviing
March 15, 2016

And that is how Nazeem got to the Cloud District.

Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

And that is why he never will believe that that is how you get there, either. Anyone ever get the creepy floor guy? Kill a barkeep and resurrect them using commands while they do that spinny-hand-over-head death animation and they become... CREEPY FLOOR GUY!!! God, I hate that font. He slides around on the floor and talks to you. And it´s veeeery creepy.

by Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

And that is why he never will believe that that is how you get there, either. Anyone ever get the creepy floor guy? Kill a barkeep and resurrect them using commands while they do that spinny-hand-over-head death animation and they become... CREEPY FLOOR GUY!!! God, I hate that font. He slides around on the floor and talks to you. And it´s veeeery creepy.

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Haven't seen it.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Haven't seen it.

Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

Of course you haven´t.

by Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

Of course you haven´t.

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Don't have PC.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Don't have PC.

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Sigh...

I would do a musical number of saaaadness if I actually had room to dance and recording equipment.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Sigh...

I would do a musical number of saaaadness if I actually had room to dance and recording equipment.

Malboviing
March 17, 2016

But then you would disturb the sound of silence.

by Malboviing
March 17, 2016

But then you would disturb the sound of silence.

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

I am playing Enter Sandman by Metallica in my earbuds right now. It's anything but silence.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

I am playing Enter Sandman by Metallica in my earbuds right now. It's anything but silence.

Malboviing
March 17, 2016

I was talking about the song "The Sound of Silence" which was redone by Disturbed. Really good song.

by Malboviing
March 17, 2016

I was talking about the song "The Sound of Silence" which was redone by Disturbed. Really good song.

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Ah, I should have gotten that, I just saw Disturbed.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Ah, I should have gotten that, I just saw Disturbed.

Malboviing
March 17, 2016

Okay.

by Malboviing
March 17, 2016

Okay.

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.