Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sadist Much? I think not!

1  2 > >>  

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Ease up, tell us here at Thu'um about some characters, factions, or elements from other games or movies that you always wanted to see go head to head against Skyrim.

An example... An old favorite I love to think about while pacing... Halo's Spartans on a mission to hunt an Elite war party cutting a bloody swath through the province... Using only Energy Swords and their armor...

The fierce battles that would occur... I pace for hours a day, mind you, and about half of it is thinking about combat in all it's forms, both nonexistent and real. Imagine a land ravaged by these two forces! 

The next step? Add some music to your forces. Then a series of settings. Don't stop at Skyrim! This can be taken anywhere! 

Next step? Create a coexistence in your mind between these forces... They have forcefully become one with the environment, and one another. Conflict must ensue in order to stabilize the balance, however... 

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Ease up, tell us here at Thu'um about some characters, factions, or elements from other games or movies that you always wanted to see go head to head against Skyrim.

An example... An old favorite I love to think about while pacing... Halo's Spartans on a mission to hunt an Elite war party cutting a bloody swath through the province... Using only Energy Swords and their armor...

The fierce battles that would occur... I pace for hours a day, mind you, and about half of it is thinking about combat in all it's forms, both nonexistent and real. Imagine a land ravaged by these two forces! 

The next step? Add some music to your forces. Then a series of settings. Don't stop at Skyrim! This can be taken anywhere! 

Next step? Create a coexistence in your mind between these forces... They have forcefully become one with the environment, and one another. Conflict must ensue in order to stabilize the balance, however... 

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

This is a place to flex your creative stroytelling muscles in the most sadist and epic ways... The ones most gamers favor. 

While I prefer keeping it balanced, a massacre is always fun. Perhaps one faction is in fact a motley of diffferent game factions and characters, against one of your favorite universes? For example, I once thought for several days on end about a war betwee the Clone Wars universe and several assorted characters from various games. Don't be shy. Let out your horrible inner self.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

This is a place to flex your creative stroytelling muscles in the most sadist and epic ways... The ones most gamers favor. 

While I prefer keeping it balanced, a massacre is always fun. Perhaps one faction is in fact a motley of diffferent game factions and characters, against one of your favorite universes? For example, I once thought for several days on end about a war betwee the Clone Wars universe and several assorted characters from various games. Don't be shy. Let out your horrible inner self.

Malboviing
March 18, 2016

I've always imagined that Herma Mora learned a way to break through to different universes, such as Halo, and attempting to lay waste to them using magic and stronger forces. However, the UNSC and the Covenant come to a mutual agreement temporarily to defeat them, and turning the tides of the war. Then Herma Mora would summon the dragonborn, his champion, to face this unified force and lead his army. This brought the war to almost a stalemate, but the unified forces of the UNSC and the Covenant's superior weaponry were taking back the lost worlds. At this Herma Mora begins a retreat back to the rift from whence he came, taking the dragonborn with him, but leaving the rest of his forces. The forces are entirely wiped out, and the war between the Covenant and the UNSC was temporarily stopped for each side to grow in strength once again, because they may have won the war against Herma Mora, but they both suffered massive losses. After about 50 years of peace the war resumed and the eternal stalemate continued.

by Malboviing
March 18, 2016

I've always imagined that Herma Mora learned a way to break through to different universes, such as Halo, and attempting to lay waste to them using magic and stronger forces. However, the UNSC and the Covenant come to a mutual agreement temporarily to defeat them, and turning the tides of the war. Then Herma Mora would summon the dragonborn, his champion, to face this unified force and lead his army. This brought the war to almost a stalemate, but the unified forces of the UNSC and the Covenant's superior weaponry were taking back the lost worlds. At this Herma Mora begins a retreat back to the rift from whence he came, taking the dragonborn with him, but leaving the rest of his forces. The forces are entirely wiped out, and the war between the Covenant and the UNSC was temporarily stopped for each side to grow in strength once again, because they may have won the war against Herma Mora, but they both suffered massive losses. After about 50 years of peace the war resumed and the eternal stalemate continued.

Malboviing
March 18, 2016

And that is my crossover story...

by Malboviing
March 18, 2016

And that is my crossover story...

Duryoljot
March 18, 2016

Dragonborn versus Master Chief? Hell yes.

by Duryoljot
March 18, 2016

Dragonborn versus Master Chief? Hell yes.

Some Witch
March 18, 2016

To see Deadpool and maybe Hellboy in Skyrim would be amazing. You could encounter them drinking rum at the Winking Skeever in Solitude as they talk and compare stories. Deadpool is only their because his teleporting ability had glitched in the heat of battle and Hellboy because he's just that cool. (I could think of a different reason but the internet is way too slow right now) As they drink rum and compare stories, you walk up are ask why there is a Daedra and a Draugr sitting in a tavern full of living people. They turn to you and Hellboy cusses you out and Deadpool unsheaths his katana. You start a battle but you are unable to kill either of them. After Hellboy shoots three people in the tavern he starts another conversation with you. As you speak, he explains how they are there and complements your terrible fighting skills. He says that he and Deadpool were planning on diving into a nearby Dwarven ruin and gathering the materials needed to fix his teleporter and that you can tag along if you make yourself useful (Which he doubts). 
Wow... why haven't I made this a thing?

by Some Witch
March 18, 2016

To see Deadpool and maybe Hellboy in Skyrim would be amazing. You could encounter them drinking rum at the Winking Skeever in Solitude as they talk and compare stories. Deadpool is only their because his teleporting ability had glitched in the heat of battle and Hellboy because he's just that cool. (I could think of a different reason but the internet is way too slow right now) As they drink rum and compare stories, you walk up are ask why there is a Daedra and a Draugr sitting in a tavern full of living people. They turn to you and Hellboy cusses you out and Deadpool unsheaths his katana. You start a battle but you are unable to kill either of them. After Hellboy shoots three people in the tavern he starts another conversation with you. As you speak, he explains how they are there and complements your terrible fighting skills. He says that he and Deadpool were planning on diving into a nearby Dwarven ruin and gathering the materials needed to fix his teleporter and that you can tag along if you make yourself useful (Which he doubts). 
Wow... why haven't I made this a thing?

Malboviing
March 18, 2016

Deadpool, Hellboy, and the dragonborn? WTF?

by Malboviing
March 18, 2016

Some Witch
March 18, 2016
Frigi the Thief

It's perfect! XD Just toss in some more dragons and OP mages and you would have the best playthrough of your life!

by Some Witch
March 18, 2016
Frigi the Thief

It's perfect! XD Just toss in some more dragons and OP mages and you would have the best playthrough of your life!

Malboviing
March 18, 2016

If you say so.

by Malboviing
March 18, 2016

If you say so.

Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

That is pretty intense... And terriying. I would certainly want to  send in a squad of Boomers from Gears of War to light that shit up. Buh-bye, Hellboy, no prophecy for you... or you... or you!

Can you see the chaos of a full blown Locust attack on High Hrothgar? Seeing dragons and King Ravens attack helicopters exchanging brutal flames of metal and gas in a hellstorm of ear piercing sounds... The might of the Dragonborn versus Marcus Fenix´s poop-filled pants and chainsaw bayonet...

I´m also pretty sure that listening to Metallica while typing this stuff is pretty good for the creative muscles, particularly in the Michael Bay region.

by Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

That is pretty intense... And terriying. I would certainly want to  send in a squad of Boomers from Gears of War to light that shit up. Buh-bye, Hellboy, no prophecy for you... or you... or you!

Can you see the chaos of a full blown Locust attack on High Hrothgar? Seeing dragons and King Ravens attack helicopters exchanging brutal flames of metal and gas in a hellstorm of ear piercing sounds... The might of the Dragonborn versus Marcus Fenix´s poop-filled pants and chainsaw bayonet...

I´m also pretty sure that listening to Metallica while typing this stuff is pretty good for the creative muscles, particularly in the Michael Bay region.

Malboviing
March 29, 2016

Lol. You could send Darth Vader after the Dragonborn and call it a day.

by Malboviing
March 29, 2016

Lol. You could send Darth Vader after the Dragonborn and call it a day.

Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Indeed!

I can't wait until the Creator Kit is released for Fallout and I can finally start working on some real Star Wars mods with aid from the Millenia Team.

by Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Indeed!

I can't wait until the Creator Kit is released for Fallout and I can finally start working on some real Star Wars mods with aid from the Millenia Team.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016
Skyrim Dragonborn vs D&December dragonborn army, plus an army of aarakocras to face off the argoniansurest and khajiit.
by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016
Skyrim Dragonborn vs D&December dragonborn army, plus an army of aarakocras to face off the argoniansurest and khajiit.

Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

In the land of Geekdom... 

One Dragonborn...

One slightly more fantastical Dragonborn...

An army of Dragonborns..?

An army of... "Aarakocras"............?

And some Cats and Lizards...

[DRAGON ORGASM]

COMING JULY IN A BUCKET... (Oh yes I did!)

by Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

In the land of Geekdom... 

One Dragonborn...

One slightly more fantastical Dragonborn...

An army of Dragonborns..?

An army of... "Aarakocras"............?

And some Cats and Lizards...

[DRAGON ORGASM]

COMING JULY IN A BUCKET... (Oh yes I did!)

Vulreytholm
May 13, 2016

Aarakocras are human/bird things, don't think about it too hard.

by Vulreytholm
May 13, 2016

Aarakocras are human/bird things, don't think about it too hard.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.