Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hoard Item Trading Post

FaalQahnaarin
April 14, 2016

Here is a link to my page/hoard: https://www.thuum.org/viewuser.php?author=5108 . Please leave a post with the item and asking price!

by FaalQahnaarin
April 14, 2016

Here is a link to my page/hoard: https://www.thuum.org/viewuser.php?author=5108 . Please leave a post with the item and asking price!

Duryoljot
April 15, 2016

Are you not able to find gold in Forlenaar? I got 245  for basically doing nothing. Also, be wary of the admin. I'm not sure if this is in accordance with the forum rules...

by Duryoljot
April 15, 2016

Are you not able to find gold in Forlenaar? I got 245  for basically doing nothing. Also, be wary of the admin. I'm not sure if this is in accordance with the forum rules...

FaalQahnaarin
April 15, 2016
Duryoljot

I've already talked to the admin, paarthurnaax. And played Forlenaar and earned gold. Just thought that thit would be a bit more interesting. Thanks for the recommendation, though! Please, spread the word!

by FaalQahnaarin
April 15, 2016
Duryoljot

I've already talked to the admin, paarthurnaax. And played Forlenaar and earned gold. Just thought that thit would be a bit more interesting. Thanks for the recommendation, though! Please, spread the word!

Duryoljot
April 15, 2016

Okey dokey.

by Duryoljot
April 15, 2016

Okey dokey.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.