Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim is Life

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016
I'll go first, I wake up every morning to my awesome alarm clock Fus RO DAH! (Do not argue with me on the spelling) It also should be mentioned that I am a member of this website, but we all are so that can be excluded too.
by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016
I'll go first, I wake up every morning to my awesome alarm clock Fus RO DAH! (Do not argue with me on the spelling) It also should be mentioned that I am a member of this website, but we all are so that can be excluded too.

Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

Skyrim is like a backhanded scompliment from Bethesda. It's an awesome lore-fest for all manners of audiences to enjoy, however at the same time it's games like skyrim in franchises that make people forget about the wonderful titles such as Morrowind and Oblivion... It's all about derpy-as-hell Skyrim... Sad But True, unfortunately.

But it will continue to be an excellent game for it's time, a ridiculously fun experience.

by Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

Skyrim is like a backhanded scompliment from Bethesda. It's an awesome lore-fest for all manners of audiences to enjoy, however at the same time it's games like skyrim in franchises that make people forget about the wonderful titles such as Morrowind and Oblivion... It's all about derpy-as-hell Skyrim... Sad But True, unfortunately.

But it will continue to be an excellent game for it's time, a ridiculously fun experience.

Hahdremro
May 16, 2016

Mods. So many beautiful, stupid, excellent mods. They take up so much of my free time.

Did I really need to replace every instance of the word "Skeleton" with the word "Boner"? No.

Did I need to make Boners play the song "Spooky Scary Skeletons" every time they're nearby? Probably not. 

Did I need to change all the shouts to Microsoft Sam's voice? Not really.

Did the music really need an MLG remix? Gods, of course not!

Was it a good idea to turn the inhabitants of Riverwood into the characters from Team Fortress 2? That's debatable, but no, it probably wasn't necessary.

Did all of Heimskr's lines have to be replaced with Wilhelm screams? It's an improvement, at least.

Is Skyrim an amazing game? Yes.

Do mods make it better?

YES!

by Hahdremro
May 16, 2016

Mods. So many beautiful, stupid, excellent mods. They take up so much of my free time.

Did I really need to replace every instance of the word "Skeleton" with the word "Boner"? No.

Did I need to make Boners play the song "Spooky Scary Skeletons" every time they're nearby? Probably not. 

Did I need to change all the shouts to Microsoft Sam's voice? Not really.

Did the music really need an MLG remix? Gods, of course not!

Was it a good idea to turn the inhabitants of Riverwood into the characters from Team Fortress 2? That's debatable, but no, it probably wasn't necessary.

Did all of Heimskr's lines have to be replaced with Wilhelm screams? It's an improvement, at least.

Is Skyrim an amazing game? Yes.

Do mods make it better?

YES!

Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016

Ha, so true, I just asked my best friend how many mods he had and he said between 200 and 300.  Thanks for the specifics... Anyways, I have like 16, which is sad compared to his.

by Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016

Ha, so true, I just asked my best friend how many mods he had and he said between 200 and 300.  Thanks for the specifics... Anyways, I have like 16, which is sad compared to his.

firebolt
June 20, 2016
it helps me with my anger issues by killing random stuff
by firebolt
June 20, 2016
it helps me with my anger issues by killing random stuff

[deleted]
September 13, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
September 13, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Vulreytholm
October 27, 2016
Right now I'm wearing a college of winter hold shirt.
by Vulreytholm
October 27, 2016
Right now I'm wearing a college of winter hold shirt.

Firestar
October 28, 2016

It affects my life by consuming it.

by Firestar
October 28, 2016

It affects my life by consuming it.

Vulomjotraan
October 28, 2016

I'm writing my final paper on the Daedra and their connections to real demons/legends.

by Vulomjotraan
October 28, 2016

I'm writing my final paper on the Daedra and their connections to real demons/legends.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.