Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Vampire Lord or Werewolf VS. Miraak

Malboviing
May 17, 2016

I did it as a Vampire Lord, and it was EXTREMELY easy. Took me maybe five minutes. It was hilarious.  You want to damage me Miraak? Go ahead. I'll get health off of you as soon as you do. So take whatever shots you want, shouting, sword, or staff. Easiest fight ever with that.

by Malboviing
May 17, 2016

I did it as a Vampire Lord, and it was EXTREMELY easy. Took me maybe five minutes. It was hilarious.  You want to damage me Miraak? Go ahead. I'll get health off of you as soon as you do. So take whatever shots you want, shouting, sword, or staff. Easiest fight ever with that.

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

I imagine it would be difficult as a werewolf, but probably hilarious! Knocking his robed ass everywhere with the power attack...

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

I imagine it would be difficult as a werewolf, but probably hilarious! Knocking his robed ass everywhere with the power attack...

Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Pretty much. I could definitely see it. I will attempt it here soon though, so I'll find out.

by Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Pretty much. I could definitely see it. I will attempt it here soon though, so I'll find out.

Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Hey, I hit Champion!

by Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Hey, I hit Champion!

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Hey, I hit Dovahkiin XD.

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Hey, I hit Dovahkiin XD.

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Nooooooooviiiiice...

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Nooooooooviiiiice...

Malboviing
May 18, 2016

Okay then.

by Malboviing
May 18, 2016

Okay then.

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Oh, and Fury is the hugest weeb ever. DON'T LOOK AT THE DOC!!!

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Oh, and Fury is the hugest weeb ever. DON'T LOOK AT THE DOC!!!

Malboviing
May 20, 2016

I'm going to look at it anyway.

by Malboviing
May 20, 2016

I'm going to look at it anyway.

Blackout
June 6, 2016
as a werewolf it is the easiest boss battle
by Blackout
June 6, 2016
as a werewolf it is the easiest boss battle

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.