Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Learning Launguage with You

Biiloktaar
May 25, 2016

What do YOU think about the idea? Should I suggest the theme to the Moderators?

by Biiloktaar
May 25, 2016

What do YOU think about the idea? Should I suggest the theme to the Moderators?

maxreader95
June 16, 2016

I don't know about an online class but I am actually thinking of suggesting they use the new duolingo language learning incubator to create a freely accessible course for the dragon language. What do you think? They have already created a memrise course to help with vocabulary so this wouldn't be too far of a stretch for them.

by maxreader95
June 16, 2016

I don't know about an online class but I am actually thinking of suggesting they use the new duolingo language learning incubator to create a freely accessible course for the dragon language. What do you think? They have already created a memrise course to help with vocabulary so this wouldn't be too far of a stretch for them.

Biiloktaar
June 17, 2016

Yeah, I think that would be cool... kind of like taking a french or spanish class??

by Biiloktaar
June 17, 2016

Yeah, I think that would be cool... kind of like taking a french or spanish class??

maxreader95
June 19, 2016

Exactly, only how do I suggest something to the moderators. I am new to this site and am still learning how it works. 

by maxreader95
June 19, 2016

Exactly, only how do I suggest something to the moderators. I am new to this site and am still learning how it works. 

Biiloktaar
June 28, 2016

Well, same.... I'll figure it out... but if they are moderators, wouldn't they be reading our thread?

by Biiloktaar
June 28, 2016

Well, same.... I'll figure it out... but if they are moderators, wouldn't they be reading our thread?

maxreader95
July 1, 2016

Maybe, but honestly I have no idea.

by maxreader95
July 1, 2016

Maybe, but honestly I have no idea.

demonof666
July 6, 2016
I learn dovahzul on a app I have on my phone called memrise. I was surprised to find dovahzul on it.
by demonof666
July 6, 2016
I learn dovahzul on a app I have on my phone called memrise. I was surprised to find dovahzul on it.

Biiloktaar
July 16, 2016
demonof666

That's what we were talking about; but we are thinking of an actuall online class.

by Biiloktaar
July 16, 2016
demonof666

That's what we were talking about; but we are thinking of an actuall online class.

maxreader95
July 23, 2016

The course on memrise was created by this site but that course only covers vocabulary I believe. I don't think it covers teaching grammar or anything like that. 

by maxreader95
July 23, 2016

The course on memrise was created by this site but that course only covers vocabulary I believe. I don't think it covers teaching grammar or anything like that. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.