Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Android Phone App

Andearn
September 16, 2013

The hardest part is really where to start. I am on lesson 3 now and I want the next lesson to be colors. What I need is pictures to go along with the sentences and a slow increase in difficulty.  If anyone would like to help me out, I would be interested in working together.  Thanks.  Also, I can email you the APK so you can install it and show off your work to others.  (Android useres only sorry :/)

by Andearn
September 16, 2013

The hardest part is really where to start. I am on lesson 3 now and I want the next lesson to be colors. What I need is pictures to go along with the sentences and a slow increase in difficulty.  If anyone would like to help me out, I would be interested in working together.  Thanks.  Also, I can email you the APK so you can install it and show off your work to others.  (Android useres only sorry :/)

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 17, 2013

There's another user, Arngeir, who was working on an Android app as well, although theirs was more of a dictionary.   Perhaps get in touch with them and maybe you can help each other out.

by paarthurnax
September 17, 2013

There's another user, Arngeir, who was working on an Android app as well, although theirs was more of a dictionary.   Perhaps get in touch with them and maybe you can help each other out.

Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015
paarthurnax

*sarcasm * Wonder who that could possibly be *sarcasm*

by Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015
paarthurnax

*sarcasm * Wonder who that could possibly be *sarcasm*

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.