Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Terror

1  2 > >>  

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

My most terrifying moment was when I first saw a dragon... Terrifying, yet awe-inspiring.

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

My most terrifying moment was when I first saw a dragon... Terrifying, yet awe-inspiring.

Blackout
May 26, 2016
i turned around an i saw a frostbite spider jumping on me
by Blackout
May 26, 2016
i turned around an i saw a frostbite spider jumping on me

Duryoljot
May 26, 2016

Skeevers. F^&#ing skeevers. Because of them I never enter a room or cave without raising my shield, the bastards.

by Duryoljot
May 26, 2016

Skeevers. F^&#ing skeevers. Because of them I never enter a room or cave without raising my shield, the bastards.

Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

Hmmm... I think Skyrim has nothing terrifying in it... Trolls, spiders, skeevers, draugrs and skelettons... Nothing I don´t know from Minecraft. Not scary at all. And dragons... They are actually pretty cute. Not terrifying. And if like 10 monsters surprise me, I just use a shout, run in the opposite direction, dodge attacks and kill them one by one.

by Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

Hmmm... I think Skyrim has nothing terrifying in it... Trolls, spiders, skeevers, draugrs and skelettons... Nothing I don´t know from Minecraft. Not scary at all. And dragons... They are actually pretty cute. Not terrifying. And if like 10 monsters surprise me, I just use a shout, run in the opposite direction, dodge attacks and kill them one by one.

Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

I always had a mini heart attack when I realized I was going to die... and knowing I hadn't saved for hours...

by Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

I always had a mini heart attack when I realized I was going to die... and knowing I hadn't saved for hours...

Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

That´s why I always wait after a battle. And when I have a long way to somewhere, I always sprint and wait when my stamina is low.

by Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

That´s why I always wait after a battle. And when I have a long way to somewhere, I always sprint and wait when my stamina is low.

Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

@Alvulnax Y'know, tryharding folk like yourself have the strangest tendencies...

Like disregarding emotions such as fear or compassion in gamers as weakness or inefficiencies when all we're doing is enjoying the game like it was meant to be :p 

You're the one who is doing it wrong, save that tryharding nonsense for Halo, you're going to need it if you're anywhere near Capischa Squad... Including myself...

The experience is always better when you are willing to... open up a bit.

by Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

@Alvulnax Y'know, tryharding folk like yourself have the strangest tendencies...

Like disregarding emotions such as fear or compassion in gamers as weakness or inefficiencies when all we're doing is enjoying the game like it was meant to be :p 

You're the one who is doing it wrong, save that tryharding nonsense for Halo, you're going to need it if you're anywhere near Capischa Squad... Including myself...

The experience is always better when you are willing to... open up a bit.

Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

But I don´t want to go through the same cave again, again and again. ;D

by Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

But I don´t want to go through the same cave again, again and again. ;D

Ouranos
May 27, 2016

I never wait... I just go on ahead. Heck, I never even thought of waiting until just now XD

by Ouranos
May 27, 2016

I never wait... I just go on ahead. Heck, I never even thought of waiting until just now XD

DovahKiinZaan
June 2, 2016
In dark hollow passage there is a bridge that snaps, I was passing along in the water and there was a waterfall. There were frostbites hanging from the ceiling, I knew they were there from their eyes...

I turned off my Xbox for two weeks.
by DovahKiinZaan
June 2, 2016
In dark hollow passage there is a bridge that snaps, I was passing along in the water and there was a waterfall. There were frostbites hanging from the ceiling, I knew they were there from their eyes...

I turned off my Xbox for two weeks.

Xatarias
August 10, 2016

I'd have to say my most terrifying experience would be when I was sneaking around, at midnight, and a fox ran past me...I have shot every single fox I came across from then on.

by Xatarias
August 10, 2016

I'd have to say my most terrifying experience would be when I was sneaking around, at midnight, and a fox ran past me...I have shot every single fox I came across from then on.

[deleted]
August 16, 2016
Going to Solstheim! It might be more "dreary" than "terror", but that place was really dark and foreboding. Especially going to Miraak's place.
by [deleted]
August 16, 2016
Going to Solstheim! It might be more "dreary" than "terror", but that place was really dark and foreboding. Especially going to Miraak's place.

Ruvgein
August 16, 2016

Fighting a Lurker.

by Ruvgein
August 16, 2016

Fighting a Lurker.

Ouranos
August 16, 2016

For those of you who don't get the whole "Misclicking in Dragonsreach" thing, one time I tried out the spell fear on someone. There was dead silence for a split second, then all the guards slaughtered me. When I respawned, I turned to leave but accidentally blasted the guard at the door. It gave me a mini heart-attack because I was a little distracted and didn't know I had attacked until the guards attacked again.

by Ouranos
August 16, 2016

For those of you who don't get the whole "Misclicking in Dragonsreach" thing, one time I tried out the spell fear on someone. There was dead silence for a split second, then all the guards slaughtered me. When I respawned, I turned to leave but accidentally blasted the guard at the door. It gave me a mini heart-attack because I was a little distracted and didn't know I had attacked until the guards attacked again.

VulonJud
August 17, 2016
Probably when i did the aretino quest, then slept.
Waking up in a random building being told to murder ANOTHER person was random, and scary, one minute i was in breeze home and the next in Hjallmarch marshes D: also, the 'we know'message was wierd, either that or doing dawnguard questline, getting into ruins of the tower thingy at harkons place, and have gargoyles jump out on me! Ive still nok recovered!
by VulonJud
August 17, 2016
Probably when i did the aretino quest, then slept.

Waking up in a random building being told to murder ANOTHER person was random, and scary, one minute i was in breeze home and the next in Hjallmarch marshes D: also, the 'we know'message was wierd, either that or doing dawnguard questline, getting into ruins of the tower thingy at harkons place, and have gargoyles jump out on me! Ive still nok recovered!

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.