...'Ko Faal Strunmahhe

...Do Masser,

Tum do Faal Lumnaarsevokun,

...Key, boziik key,'

...Brendon tinvaak,--

'Rul hi yah Junaarseyuvon!'

Dezonikso
June 13, 2016
Nevermind the periods. I was trying to keep the formatting similar to the formatting on poetry foundation for the original poem.
by Dezonikso
June 13, 2016
Nevermind the periods. I was trying to keep the formatting similar to the formatting on poetry foundation for the original poem.

Liis
Administrator
June 16, 2016
Nice work. Like peanut butter and jelly, you put together two really great things. I'm sure Frinmulaar would like to see this.
by Liis
June 16, 2016
Nice work. Like peanut butter and jelly, you put together two really great things. I'm sure Frinmulaar would like to see this.

Frinmulaar
June 16, 2016
Already did. You have made an admirable rendition of a good source. Great work preserving the rhythm, in particular the multi-line phrases. You are also the first one I remember to circumvent the 'moon' problem using a proper name. Meyz mul, zeymah.
by Frinmulaar
June 16, 2016
Already did. You have made an admirable rendition of a good source. Great work preserving the rhythm, in particular the multi-line phrases. You are also the first one I remember to circumvent the 'moon' problem using a proper name. Meyz mul, zeymah.

Hahdremro
June 20, 2016

This is brilliant! I'm marking this as another piece to scribe in runes soon. Putting pen to paper and writing this all in runes will be invigorating, I'm sure! I'm a huge fan of Edgar Allan Poe, so I would love to do this!

by Hahdremro
June 20, 2016

This is brilliant! I'm marking this as another piece to scribe in runes soon. Putting pen to paper and writing this all in runes will be invigorating, I'm sure! I'm a huge fan of Edgar Allan Poe, so I would love to do this!

Nilakanta
June 22, 2016
@Dezonikso
Wow I love Edgar Allan Poe! This is really cool. I'm inspired!!
by Nilakanta
June 22, 2016
@Dezonikso

Wow I love Edgar Allan Poe! This is really cool. I'm inspired!!

tiideinmaar
August 22, 2016

Very nice indeed! E. A. Poe is a wonderful author and poet, but I never thought to translate any to Dovahzul. I am excited to see what is next!

by tiideinmaar
August 22, 2016

Very nice indeed! E. A. Poe is a wonderful author and poet, but I never thought to translate any to Dovahzul. I am excited to see what is next!

Dezonikso
August 26, 2016

A Dream Within A Dream is coming next. However, all of my work (which was frankly near completion aside from a few tricky words) was on my phone and I had not backed it up to my computer or written down a hard copy unfortunately and my phone broke, so I have (to my knowledge) lost all of my work, along with a lot of personal stuff and a ton of musical recordings and writings. I will resume working on my translation once I have explored all possible avenues of retrieving my work from the phone. Until then, if anybody would like to translate their favourite Poe-m and post it, do feel free! Or if collaoration is a fancy you divulge in, I am open to tackling any of Poe's work. Even short stories.

by Dezonikso
August 26, 2016

A Dream Within A Dream is coming next. However, all of my work (which was frankly near completion aside from a few tricky words) was on my phone and I had not backed it up to my computer or written down a hard copy unfortunately and my phone broke, so I have (to my knowledge) lost all of my work, along with a lot of personal stuff and a ton of musical recordings and writings. I will resume working on my translation once I have explored all possible avenues of retrieving my work from the phone. Until then, if anybody would like to translate their favourite Poe-m and post it, do feel free! Or if collaoration is a fancy you divulge in, I am open to tackling any of Poe's work. Even short stories.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.