Blackout
June 18, 2016
I agree
by Blackout
June 18, 2016
I agree

dovahnite
June 19, 2016

Elaborate, guys? Two- and four-word posts don't really say much.

I was obviously hoping for Elder Scrolls 6, but I guess this'll do. Seen a lot of people complaining that you could basically achieve Skyrim Remastered with a good computer and a bunch of mods, which I don't think is completely fair but I can see why people say that. I couldn't tell if they're still using Creation to do this or moving on to their next proprietary game engine, but either way it'd be nice if they also looked at things like the wonky follower AI and a few of the other things that never were addressed in the official/unofficial patches. Adding new elements to the game a la Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver would be nice but that's a bit of a pipe dream for now.

And because I know someone's going to bring it up sooner or later: it'd be really cool if Bethesda has some pieces of Dragon Language lying around their studio that never made into the 2011 version of Skyrim and decide to add them into the remastered version somewhere. Please, Bethesda?

by dovahnite
June 19, 2016

I was obviously hoping for Elder Scrolls 6, but I guess this'll do. Seen a lot of people complaining that you could basically achieve Skyrim Remastered with a good computer and a bunch of mods, which I don't think is completely fair but I can see why people say that. I couldn't tell if they're still using Creation to do this or moving on to their next proprietary game engine, but either way it'd be nice if they also looked at things like the wonky follower AI and a few of the other things that never were addressed in the official/unofficial patches. Adding new elements to the game a la Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver would be nice but that's a bit of a pipe dream for now.

And because I know someone's going to bring it up sooner or later: it'd be really cool if Bethesda has some pieces of Dragon Language lying around their studio that never made into the 2011 version of Skyrim and decide to add them into the remastered version somewhere. Please, Bethesda?

firebolt
June 21, 2016
i need more skyrim yes more
by firebolt
June 21, 2016
i need more skyrim yes more

Pahvomedrah
June 22, 2016
dovahnite

I like the idea of Bethesda adding new Dovahzul words into the game and I hope they do it too. It would allow us to learn more about the language.

by Pahvomedrah
June 22, 2016
dovahnite

I like the idea of Bethesda adding new Dovahzul words into the game and I hope they do it too. It would allow us to learn more about the language.

Necromas
July 19, 2016

Indeed. But if to say anything, it's more dissapointing than anything. Then again, I'm not usualy the graphics make game kinda guy. 

by Necromas
July 19, 2016

Indeed. But if to say anything, it's more dissapointing than anything. Then again, I'm not usualy the graphics make game kinda guy. 

VulonJud
July 31, 2016

I'm quite glad of a skyrim remaster, because it mean i wont have to be swapping consoles all the time. But, imo, if they remaster Skyrim, then Oblivion and Morrowind should have remasters too. :)

by VulonJud
July 31, 2016

I'm quite glad of a skyrim remaster, because it mean i wont have to be swapping consoles all the time. But, imo, if they remaster Skyrim, then Oblivion and Morrowind should have remasters too. :)

[deleted]
August 3, 2016
I'm fairly excited! I mean, it wasn't something I was asking for, but the more the merrier. And yeah, it'd be fantastic for some new dovahzul.
by [deleted]
August 3, 2016
I'm fairly excited! I mean, it wasn't something I was asking for, but the more the merrier. And yeah, it'd be fantastic for some new dovahzul.

Ouranos
August 3, 2016

I was hoping for an TES Six, of course, and as a mainly pc player I pretty much already had thr game, but it is nice to know that they haven't forgotten Skyrim yet.

by Ouranos
August 3, 2016

I was hoping for an TES Six, of course, and as a mainly pc player I pretty much already had thr game, but it is nice to know that they haven't forgotten Skyrim yet.

Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

I wish they would make a Elder Scrolls game in Elsweyr. Im a huge fan of Kahjiit

by Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

I wish they would make a Elder Scrolls game in Elsweyr. Im a huge fan of Kahjiit

Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

This must be there way of not having to come up with another idea.

by Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Ruvgein
August 11, 2016
Vonsakendov

Elder Scrolls games take awhile to make, so I think with the success of Skyrim putting it on the radar of non-lore/non-RPG lovers, They're coming out with stuff to hold them over 'til Elder Scrolls 6.

by Ruvgein
August 11, 2016
Vonsakendov

Elder Scrolls games take awhile to make, so I think with the success of Skyrim putting it on the radar of non-lore/non-RPG lovers, They're coming out with stuff to hold them over 'til Elder Scrolls 6.

Some Witch
August 14, 2016

If Skyrim's graphics end up making it up there with The Witcher games, then I'll be happy. But I've never really played a game for the graphics alone. Sure, I've been amazed with the graphics that The Witcher games had, but I don't play them to just look at stuff, I like to run around and do stuff. Skyrim right now is good, but sure, a remastered version will be interesting, but not needed. Mods can keep me tied over for now. :P

(I'm really interested to see what they do with TES: VI)

by Some Witch
August 14, 2016

If Skyrim's graphics end up making it up there with The Witcher games, then I'll be happy. But I've never really played a game for the graphics alone. Sure, I've been amazed with the graphics that The Witcher games had, but I don't play them to just look at stuff, I like to run around and do stuff. Skyrim right now is good, but sure, a remastered version will be interesting, but not needed. Mods can keep me tied over for now. :P

(I'm really interested to see what they do with TES: VI)

Alungolah
August 14, 2016

My guess is that since Skyrim was basically ported over to Xbox One during the development of Fallout 4 so they could figure out how to get mods to work on consoles, Bethesda decided to polish up the graphics a bit, then release the newly remastered Skyrim as sort of a "stocking stuffer", ableit one that costs sixty dollars, to tide fans over while TES VI is in development. Will I be picking it up? On PC, yeah, since I have the Legendary Edition on Steam, meaning I get it for free. If I had an Xbox One, since Return to Arkham is delayed now, yes, I would. So yeah, put me in the "Excited" category. Also, is anyone else planning on starting a new character come October?

by Alungolah
August 14, 2016

My guess is that since Skyrim was basically ported over to Xbox One during the development of Fallout 4 so they could figure out how to get mods to work on consoles, Bethesda decided to polish up the graphics a bit, then release the newly remastered Skyrim as sort of a "stocking stuffer", ableit one that costs sixty dollars, to tide fans over while TES VI is in development. Will I be picking it up? On PC, yeah, since I have the Legendary Edition on Steam, meaning I get it for free. If I had an Xbox One, since Return to Arkham is delayed now, yes, I would. So yeah, put me in the "Excited" category. Also, is anyone else planning on starting a new character come October?

YolSivaasAl
August 16, 2016

i'm looking forward to it. i think Skyrim Remastered will be just as good as the original, if not better.

by YolSivaasAl
August 16, 2016

i'm looking forward to it. i think Skyrim Remastered will be just as good as the original, if not better.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.