Blackout
June 21, 2016
Mine is cicero
by Blackout
June 21, 2016
Mine is cicero

Pahvomedrah
June 24, 2016

Heimskr because of his amazing speeches and praises to Talos I get the pleasure of hearing each time I walk by him! jk I killed him multiple times.

On a serious note my favorite character is Sheogorath because he happens to be a very funny Daedric prince. Also he gave me the wabbajack. 

by Pahvomedrah
June 24, 2016

Heimskr because of his amazing speeches and praises to Talos I get the pleasure of hearing each time I walk by him! jk I killed him multiple times.

On a serious note my favorite character is Sheogorath because he happens to be a very funny Daedric prince. Also he gave me the wabbajack. 

ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

Can it be modded? I made a guy who only speaks dovahzul, and he says lots of stuff, I made none of it up of course, I translated absolutely everything, but it was cool cuz I'd walk into bleak falls chasm with the world wall and he'd be like: ["waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow"] (cept in dovahzul)

by ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

Can it be modded? I made a guy who only speaks dovahzul, and he says lots of stuff, I made none of it up of course, I translated absolutely everything, but it was cool cuz I'd walk into bleak falls chasm with the world wall and he'd be like: ["waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow"] (cept in dovahzul)

Pahvomedrah
July 5, 2016
ZuuFenBo

did you put it on the nexus?

by Pahvomedrah
July 5, 2016
ZuuFenBo

did you put it on the nexus?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.