Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am teaching some people Dovahzul

godofminecraft56
September 28, 2013

It was prety damn hard to even learn it Nuz maht zu'u lokal mindaht joriin Dovahzul it's moor

by godofminecraft56
September 28, 2013

It was prety damn hard to even learn it Nuz maht zu'u lokal mindaht joriin Dovahzul it's moor

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 28, 2013

Any specific question I could possibly help answer?

by paarthurnax
September 28, 2013

Any specific question I could possibly help answer?

godofminecraft56
September 29, 2013

Not really i know a fair bit of duvahzul (And my students mostly want to learn swear words)

by godofminecraft56
September 29, 2013

Not really i know a fair bit of duvahzul (And my students mostly want to learn swear words)

Loniizrath
November 14, 2013

Who is your class comprised of. If it's any group with the majority of people younger than 11, they're a lost cause. They will be disinterested and will never let the swear word thing go (the closest thing we have for a swear word in dovahzul is Oblivion). You'd have a better chance of teaching the laws of thermodynamics to a group of poodles, but if at least a couple seem interested, teach only them, and "fail" the others. When they start speaking dovahzul all the time, the others will want to learn. It's the bandwagon effect. Teach in small groups of 3-7 people, not big classes. It's easier and more effective.

by Loniizrath
November 14, 2013

Who is your class comprised of. If it's any group with the majority of people younger than 11, they're a lost cause. They will be disinterested and will never let the swear word thing go (the closest thing we have for a swear word in dovahzul is Oblivion). You'd have a better chance of teaching the laws of thermodynamics to a group of poodles, but if at least a couple seem interested, teach only them, and "fail" the others. When they start speaking dovahzul all the time, the others will want to learn. It's the bandwagon effect. Teach in small groups of 3-7 people, not big classes. It's easier and more effective.

DJbrony
November 15, 2013

Im still trying to learn how to speak dovahzul since I know most of the words? but still lacking on creating words for certain thing's

by DJbrony
November 15, 2013

Im still trying to learn how to speak dovahzul since I know most of the words? but still lacking on creating words for certain thing's

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.