Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Tattoo idea

RiozuBlue
July 2, 2016

Hey I know you guys are probably sick of these requests but I'd like to get a paarthurnax quote

"What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

by RiozuBlue
July 2, 2016

Hey I know you guys are probably sick of these requests but I'd like to get a paarthurnax quote

"What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 2, 2016

I wish I could dig up some previous answers to this question, but here's a new take:

Pruzaan wah kos kiin kul, uv wah kron dii kosil vokul voth lot mul?
(Is it) best to be born good or to conquer your inner evils with great strength?

by paarthurnax
July 2, 2016

I wish I could dig up some previous answers to this question, but here's a new take:

(Is it) best to be born good or to conquer your inner evils with great strength?

RiozuBlue
July 3, 2016
paarthurnax

Cheers Paarthurnax 

by RiozuBlue
July 3, 2016
paarthurnax

Cheers Paarthurnax 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.