Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Exercise!

1  2 > >>  

Some Witch
August 6, 2016

Drem yol lok, if it's no problem for you guys here on The Hearth, could I get some encouragement to exercise? I know, it could sound terribly stupid, but I need it. And plus, I'm not really sure how much my father is actually proud of me. And I want to make him proud.

So, please give me support. For some reason I already feel stupid exercising like I did this morning. (Idk, might be my anxiety that I recently found out I had :3)
Kogaan, it helps a lot.

by Some Witch
August 6, 2016

Drem yol lok, if it's no problem for you guys here on The Hearth, could I get some encouragement to exercise? I know, it could sound terribly stupid, but I need it. And plus, I'm not really sure how much my father is actually proud of me. And I want to make him proud.

So, please give me support. For some reason I already feel stupid exercising like I did this morning. (Idk, might be my anxiety that I recently found out I had :3)
Kogaan, it helps a lot.

VulonJud
August 7, 2016
Drem yol lok
I feel stupid exercising too, a bit less now than before, prob because i stopped caring, WHICH i know is really hard to do (not caring) if you have anxiety, most of my friends have it and yeah...
So, just remember, you can do it!
Pump those muscles! Jump about, do whatever you do during exercise! Because you are awesome, and you. Can. Do. It!
:D
I hope what i just wrote made sense, usually is doesn't
by VulonJud
August 7, 2016
Drem yol lok

I feel stupid exercising too, a bit less now than before, prob because i stopped caring, WHICH i know is really hard to do (not caring) if you have anxiety, most of my friends have it and yeah...

So, just remember, you can do it!

Pump those muscles! Jump about, do whatever you do during exercise! Because you are awesome, and you. Can. Do. It!

:D

I hope what i just wrote made sense, usually is doesn't

Some Witch
August 7, 2016

Well thanks, I actually do have anxiety though, which I recently found out. Because before I didn't know the definition of "anxiety".

by Some Witch
August 7, 2016

Well thanks, I actually do have anxiety though, which I recently found out. Because before I didn't know the definition of "anxiety".

Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016
FuryDahDaggon

Kogaan, it helps a lot.

Forgive me but i dont think excersise is really the best way to make your dad proud. But ya know you say so the DO YOUR EXCERSISE AND HAVE FUN!!!!

by Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016
FuryDahDaggon

Kogaan, it helps a lot.

Forgive me but i dont think excersise is really the best way to make your dad proud. But ya know you say so the DO YOUR EXCERSISE AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Some Witch
August 8, 2016

It's either that or joining some kind of sport. And I'm not a sporty person, especially because of the jock type people that are in most of the sports here. And thanks for the support :3

by Some Witch
August 8, 2016

It's either that or joining some kind of sport. And I'm not a sporty person, especially because of the jock type people that are in most of the sports here. And thanks for the support :3

DovahKiinZaan
August 9, 2016

Try to do boxing, it's barely sporty and works your whole body. 

by DovahKiinZaan
August 9, 2016

Jordan L
August 9, 2016
"Lifting" (a.k.a. primarily floor workouts and abs) and running are what i like. You can do them alone if you feel awkward being around people. Running and abs is great for fat burn and gets you toned pretty quick.

Note: Eat decent amounts of food. Don't skimp on your daily dinners or 'diet'. You might think eating less helps you lose weight from less calories but it actually just causes yor body to perform poorly. You need decent calories. When your body needs quick calories it will actually start feeding off its own muscle instead of fat aince its easier to break down. Enjoy the exercise, don't overdo it, and hopefully you can get to whatever your goals are. You can do it!!! :)
by Jordan L
August 9, 2016
"Lifting" (a.k.a. primarily floor workouts and abs) and running are what i like. You can do them alone if you feel awkward being around people. Running and abs is great for fat burn and gets you toned pretty quick.

Note: Eat decent amounts of food. Don't skimp on your daily dinners or 'diet'. You might think eating less helps you lose weight from less calories but it actually just causes yor body to perform poorly. You need decent calories. When your body needs quick calories it will actually start feeding off its own muscle instead of fat aince its easier to break down. Enjoy the exercise, don't overdo it, and hopefully you can get to whatever your goals are. You can do it!!! :)

Some Witch
August 10, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

I was actually thinking of boxing, we have a punching bag.

by Some Witch
August 10, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

I was actually thinking of boxing, we have a punching bag.

Some Witch
August 10, 2016
Jordan L
"Lifting" (a.k.a. primarily floor workouts and abs) and running are what i like. You can do them alone if you feel awkward being around people. Running and abs is great for fat burn and gets you toned pretty quick. Note: Eat decent amounts of food. Don't skimp on your daily dinners or 'diet'. You might think eating less helps you lose weight from less calories but it actually just causes yor body to perform poorly. You need decent calories. When your body needs quick calories it will actually start feeding off its own muscle instead of fat aince its easier to break down. Enjoy the exercise, don't overdo it, and hopefully you can get to whatever your goals are. You can do it!!! :)

Wow, thanks, I didn't actually know this, thanks for the info! :D

by Some Witch
August 10, 2016
Jordan L
"Lifting" (a.k.a. primarily floor workouts and abs) and running are what i like. You can do them alone if you feel awkward being around people. Running and abs is great for fat burn and gets you toned pretty quick. Note: Eat decent amounts of food. Don't skimp on your daily dinners or 'diet'. You might think eating less helps you lose weight from less calories but it actually just causes yor body to perform poorly. You need decent calories. When your body needs quick calories it will actually start feeding off its own muscle instead of fat aince its easier to break down. Enjoy the exercise, don't overdo it, and hopefully you can get to whatever your goals are. You can do it!!! :)

Wow, thanks, I didn't actually know this, thanks for the info! :D

Pahvomedrah
August 10, 2016

Drem! I used to be on a gymnastics team but due to an accident I'm not anymore. Before I wasn't confident in my own abilities but through hard excercise and sweating I amazed myself. I was doing handstands and throwing people in the air from ground level and catching them just to throw them back into the air again. Anyway I'm not that good at giving advice but here are some tips I found helpful to me and hopefully they help you.

1. Set a long term goal and many short term goals. The purpose of the short term goals are to get your hopes up for when you complete one you will have more courage for the next goal. All short term goals should eventually get you to the long term goal, but don't let it stop there.

2. Be aggressive. I know this doesn't sound like much but honestly if you stop excercising you will never reach your goals. Just keep pushing even if it feels too hard. You will be surprised what you are capable of like I was.

3. Be at least 1% percent better than you were the day before. Now this is meant figuratively. (This is a good example of a short term goal.) You may not notice a difference the next day there is. You just can't see it yet because it takes time.

4. If you are doing a sport throughout the week remember to leave at least two or three days during the week for a break to give your muscles time to heal up from all the work you put it through. But if you aren't doing a sport than keep breaks to a minimum. This doesn't excuse you from exercising daily.

5. Don't forget your reason for doing what you are doing. I know this sounds cheesy, but it helps keep the motivation up.

Like I said already I am bad at givng advice, so I might think of something else later on. I really hope this helps even if its only in the slightest way. Good luck!

by Pahvomedrah
August 10, 2016

Drem! I used to be on a gymnastics team but due to an accident I'm not anymore. Before I wasn't confident in my own abilities but through hard excercise and sweating I amazed myself. I was doing handstands and throwing people in the air from ground level and catching them just to throw them back into the air again. Anyway I'm not that good at giving advice but here are some tips I found helpful to me and hopefully they help you.

1. Set a long term goal and many short term goals. The purpose of the short term goals are to get your hopes up for when you complete one you will have more courage for the next goal. All short term goals should eventually get you to the long term goal, but don't let it stop there.

2. Be aggressive. I know this doesn't sound like much but honestly if you stop excercising you will never reach your goals. Just keep pushing even if it feels too hard. You will be surprised what you are capable of like I was.

3. Be at least 1% percent better than you were the day before. Now this is meant figuratively. (This is a good example of a short term goal.) You may not notice a difference the next day there is. You just can't see it yet because it takes time.

4. If you are doing a sport throughout the week remember to leave at least two or three days during the week for a break to give your muscles time to heal up from all the work you put it through. But if you aren't doing a sport than keep breaks to a minimum. This doesn't excuse you from exercising daily.

5. Don't forget your reason for doing what you are doing. I know this sounds cheesy, but it helps keep the motivation up.

Like I said already I am bad at givng advice, so I might think of something else later on. I really hope this helps even if its only in the slightest way. Good luck!

Some Witch
August 10, 2016
Pahvomedrah

A gymnastics team huh? Cool. And hey, thanks for the advice!

by Some Witch
August 10, 2016
Pahvomedrah

A gymnastics team huh? Cool. And hey, thanks for the advice!

DovahKiinZaan
August 10, 2016

Thing with boxing is that it requires technique, footwork, core and it needs devotion. So if you do actually start keep that in mind. 

And don't do what I did... Tear ACL and tricep simultaneously. Do stretches. 

by DovahKiinZaan
August 10, 2016

Thing with boxing is that it requires technique, footwork, core and it needs devotion. So if you do actually start keep that in mind. 

And don't do what I did... Tear ACL and tricep simultaneously. Do stretches. 

Ruvgein
December 7, 2016

I'd say try dancing.

Or just stand and move around more while you do other things, like pace the floor when you're waiting for something, you know, simple things like that.

by Ruvgein
December 7, 2016

I'd say try dancing.

Or just stand and move around more while you do other things, like pace the floor when you're waiting for something, you know, simple things like that.

Mahlaansaviik
December 7, 2016
It's been 4 months now, have you made any progress?
by Mahlaansaviik
December 7, 2016

Some Witch
December 7, 2016
Mahlaansaviik

Yes, actually! I'm actually taking the Presidents Test in PE, and on sit-ups (because that's all that we've done so far on the Test just today) I did, with no break, 38, whereas, the beginning of the school year, I did a very sad seven! XD But yeah, I've made progress. A lot, I'd say. I can run for longer (ran a mile without stopping to walk or anything), I can actually do more than five pushups since the last time I posted on this and like I mentioned, the sit-ups. 

So, progress has been made! But I won't stop! I actually enjoy it. 

by Some Witch
December 7, 2016
Mahlaansaviik

Yes, actually! I'm actually taking the Presidents Test in PE, and on sit-ups (because that's all that we've done so far on the Test just today) I did, with no break, 38, whereas, the beginning of the school year, I did a very sad seven! XD But yeah, I've made progress. A lot, I'd say. I can run for longer (ran a mile without stopping to walk or anything), I can actually do more than five pushups since the last time I posted on this and like I mentioned, the sit-ups. 

So, progress has been made! But I won't stop! I actually enjoy it. 

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.