Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite moments in Oblivion

1  2 > >>  

Ruvgein
August 16, 2016

One of mine would be traveling to Leyawiin from Bruma and stopping at a chapel off the side on the road just to find necromancers inside.  I then avenged the nine by killing those cultists.

by Ruvgein
August 16, 2016

One of mine would be traveling to Leyawiin from Bruma and stopping at a chapel off the side on the road just to find necromancers inside.  I then avenged the nine by killing those cultists.

VulonJud
August 17, 2016
I havent played much oblivion, but has got to be joining the dark brotherhood, Hero and Lachance, bffs! Too bad about the reast of the dark brotherhood quest, man, what the black hand did was cruel :'(
by VulonJud
August 17, 2016
I havent played much oblivion, but has got to be joining the dark brotherhood, Hero and Lachance, bffs! Too bad about the reast of the dark brotherhood quest, man, what the black hand did was cruel :'(

Ouranos
August 18, 2016

Haven't played Oblivion. Call me a noob or whatever, but I just prefer Skyrim over the older games.

by Ouranos
August 18, 2016

Haven't played Oblivion. Call me a noob or whatever, but I just prefer Skyrim over the older games.

VulonJud
August 19, 2016
@Ouranos i only played for a few days then quit, the people look like play doh, and the main questline is naf. The shivering isles dlc its much better :)
by VulonJud
August 19, 2016
@Ouranos i only played for a few days then quit, the people look like play doh, and the main questline is naf. The shivering isles dlc its much better :)

Ouranos
August 19, 2016

All the better that I didn't play it, then :/

by Ouranos
August 19, 2016

All the better that I didn't play it, then :/

Blackout
August 19, 2016
Don't want to go off topic but do you think it is worth playing oblivion (I don't know if I Should buy it)
by Blackout
August 19, 2016
Don't want to go off topic but do you think it is worth playing oblivion (I don't know if I Should buy it)

Ruvgein
September 4, 2016

If anyone else had anything?

by Ruvgein
September 4, 2016

If anyone else had anything?

Yoldeyra
October 11, 2016

it is very buggy but it can be very fun if play(without buggs)

by Yoldeyra
October 11, 2016

it is very buggy but it can be very fun if play(without buggs)

Alungolah
October 13, 2016

Honestly, just exploring the towns and Cryodiil itself was immense fun for me. I need to get around to playing the Shivering Isles soon.

by Alungolah
October 13, 2016

Honestly, just exploring the towns and Cryodiil itself was immense fun for me. I need to get around to playing the Shivering Isles soon.

Ruvgein
October 15, 2016
@Alungolah

So very true.
by Ruvgein
October 15, 2016
@Alungolah

So very true.

DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2016

Walking to nowhere. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2016

Walking to nowhere. 

Vulomjotraan
October 19, 2016

I loved the Dark Brotherhood quest where you kill off an entire household of people without them figuring out that you're the one killing everyone. That was such a clever quest! Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood quests really just don't quite compare.

by Vulomjotraan
October 19, 2016

I loved the Dark Brotherhood quest where you kill off an entire household of people without them figuring out that you're the one killing everyone. That was such a clever quest! Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood quests really just don't quite compare.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 22, 2016

Saving the Shivering Isles from Sheogorath. In his words: "You're gonna to stop me... from destroying... my realm!".

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 22, 2016

Saving the Shivering Isles from Sheogorath. In his words: "You're gonna to stop me... from destroying... my realm!".

Firestar
October 27, 2016

Well, I tried playing oblivion, but I gave up, since I tried doing things I would in skyrim, and they didn't work. Might revisit soon.

In the short span of time I did play it I remember stepping out of the sewer for the first time, seeing the green landscape before me.

by Firestar
October 27, 2016

Well, I tried playing oblivion, but I gave up, since I tried doing things I would in skyrim, and they didn't work. Might revisit soon.

In the short span of time I did play it I remember stepping out of the sewer for the first time, seeing the green landscape before me.

Ruvgein
December 1, 2016
I also loved the first Oblivion Gate. So hard, but so good!
by Ruvgein
December 1, 2016
I also loved the first Oblivion Gate. So hard, but so good!
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.