Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Happy Memouorial Day

Krahzii
September 20, 2016

Exactly one year ago, the people of this great site stood up for their Liberties to communicate using the sacred Mating Call of "ouo". Some did not survive the fight, but were soon restored; showing the virtue and power of the People's Voice, who called for the liberation of their brothers-in-arms. 

I, your First Lady of the OUO, have never seen such Bravery and Determination which rivals that of those who fought in this most righteous of Revolutions. On this, our most Sanctified Commemeration of our battle, I urge my fellow citizens of ouo to take a moment to remember those Brave Souls who did fight for our rights. Remember also our brothers who fell, who were willing to sacrifice themselves for ouo. They are to be regarded with utmost Respect and Reverence.  

Even now that we live in Fear of once again losing our ouo-given rights, the mighty and just ouo is spreading to other territories, bringing the Joy of ouo to many lost souls. Hope is never lost, my Virtous Comrades. There will always be those who answer to the Mating Call. You will never be alone. And ouo shall never be silenced.

And so I conclude this post, which is to bring love and fond remembrance upon the ouo. If you would like to pay your respects, please feel free to reply. The ouo shall appreciate your Good and Pure dedication.

One nation of ouo

Of the ouo

By the ouo

For the ouo

We shall never Perish.

by Krahzii
September 20, 2016

Exactly one year ago, the people of this great site stood up for their Liberties to communicate using the sacred Mating Call of "ouo". Some did not survive the fight, but were soon restored; showing the virtue and power of the People's Voice, who called for the liberation of their brothers-in-arms. 

I, your First Lady of the OUO, have never seen such Bravery and Determination which rivals that of those who fought in this most righteous of Revolutions. On this, our most Sanctified Commemeration of our battle, I urge my fellow citizens of ouo to take a moment to remember those Brave Souls who did fight for our rights. Remember also our brothers who fell, who were willing to sacrifice themselves for ouo. They are to be regarded with utmost Respect and Reverence.  

Even now that we live in Fear of once again losing our ouo-given rights, the mighty and just ouo is spreading to other territories, bringing the Joy of ouo to many lost souls. Hope is never lost, my Virtous Comrades. There will always be those who answer to the Mating Call. You will never be alone. And ouo shall never be silenced.

And so I conclude this post, which is to bring love and fond remembrance upon the ouo. If you would like to pay your respects, please feel free to reply. The ouo shall appreciate your Good and Pure dedication.

One nation of ouo

Of the ouo

By the ouo

For the ouo

We shall never Perish.

Loniizrath
September 20, 2016

The Spammer's Creed

This is my ouo. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My ouo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my ouo is useless. Without my ouo, I am useless. I must post my ouo true. I must spam faster than my enemy who is trying to ban me. I must spam him before he bans me. I will...
My ouo and I know that what counts in Wall is not the messages we paste, the bumping of our posts, nor the rage we make. We know that it is the spam that counts. We will spam...
My ouo is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its letters, its phonetics, its pronunciation and its use. I will keep my ouo clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before Akatosh, I swear this creed. My ouo and I are the defenders of my community. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my account.
So be it, until victory is Thuum's and there is no enemy, but peace!

by Loniizrath
September 20, 2016

The Spammer's Creed

This is my ouo. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My ouo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my ouo is useless. Without my ouo, I am useless. I must post my ouo true. I must spam faster than my enemy who is trying to ban me. I must spam him before he bans me. I will...
My ouo and I know that what counts in Wall is not the messages we paste, the bumping of our posts, nor the rage we make. We know that it is the spam that counts. We will spam...
My ouo is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its letters, its phonetics, its pronunciation and its use. I will keep my ouo clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before Akatosh, I swear this creed. My ouo and I are the defenders of my community. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my account.
So be it, until victory is Thuum's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Krahzii
September 20, 2016

Hear hear, oh gracious brother Loniizrath. You have presented here a Worthy Creed to be immediately adopted into the governing practices of ouo. I comment thee for your true and steady heart, and for the wisdom you present in conceiving such a beautiful creed. You have done well by the ouo.

by Krahzii
September 20, 2016

Hear hear, oh gracious brother Loniizrath. You have presented here a Worthy Creed to be immediately adopted into the governing practices of ouo. I comment thee for your true and steady heart, and for the wisdom you present in conceiving such a beautiful creed. You have done well by the ouo.

Mirkrilaar
September 20, 2016
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyAc563bibE
by Mirkrilaar
September 20, 2016
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyAc563bibE

Dzydzilelya
September 21, 2016

''It is not about making logical words, it's about sending a spam message.''

by Dzydzilelya
September 21, 2016

''It is not about making logical words, it's about sending a spam message.''

Krahzii
September 21, 2016

Wise words, Martyr Judas. Sometimes, communicating in the most primal of ways - the spam of the Mating Call - is what truly connects our souls with those of our fellow citizens. Let us all reflect on this great Truth.

by Krahzii
September 21, 2016

Wise words, Martyr Judas. Sometimes, communicating in the most primal of ways - the spam of the Mating Call - is what truly connects our souls with those of our fellow citizens. Let us all reflect on this great Truth.

Ouranos
October 3, 2016

I was mildly confused until I saw the spammer's creed. Now I am very confused.

by Ouranos
October 3, 2016

I was mildly confused until I saw the spammer's creed. Now I am very confused.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.