Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon shouts

Yoldeyra
October 13, 2016

I would use call of valor and slow time at school so i could do tests if they took time and i could use call of valor for protection.

by Yoldeyra
October 13, 2016

I would use call of valor and slow time at school so i could do tests if they took time and i could use call of valor for protection.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 15, 2016

[i would use unrelenting force to play football. just think, the opposing team is charging and then comes me and FUS RO DAH!!!

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 15, 2016

[i would use unrelenting force to play football. just think, the opposing team is charging and then comes me and FUS RO DAH!!!

Revak Smoliin
October 15, 2016

I would use my Voice to make the world a better place.  As Edmund Burke once said, "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."  I would strive for peace between all races, regardless of origin.

by Revak Smoliin
October 15, 2016

I would use my Voice to make the world a better place.  As Edmund Burke once said, "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."  I would strive for peace between all races, regardless of origin.

Dovahkiin241
October 15, 2016
Well I actually found out that I'm the real dragonborn so I guess I'll reply what I do now I have so much fun winning races because I turn around I shout Fus Ro Dah so it pushes people far behind me so I always win :)
by Dovahkiin241
October 15, 2016
Well I actually found out that I'm the real dragonborn so I guess I'll reply what I do now I have so much fun winning races because I turn around I shout Fus Ro Dah so it pushes people far behind me so I always win :)

SuleykaarKinbok
October 15, 2016

well there are no rules that say 'NO SHOUTING AT YOUR OPONENTS'.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 15, 2016

well there are no rules that say 'NO SHOUTING AT YOUR OPONENTS'.

Timballsto
October 15, 2016

if i found out i was dovahkiin i would slowly up my stats until i was needed to do something awesome and be able to pull it off flawlessly

by Timballsto
October 15, 2016

if i found out i was dovahkiin i would slowly up my stats until i was needed to do something awesome and be able to pull it off flawlessly

Yoldeyra
October 18, 2016

[Nice.]

by Yoldeyra
October 18, 2016

[Nice.]

Vulomjotraan
October 19, 2016

I'd hone my Thuum until I was like the Greybeards, unable to speak without making the ground tremble. Then people wouldn't be able to tell me they didn't hear me every single time I say something. >:(

Or I'd use Become Ethereal so I don't have to open doors. Doors are annoying.

by Vulomjotraan
October 19, 2016

I'd hone my Thuum until I was like the Greybeards, unable to speak without making the ground tremble. Then people wouldn't be able to tell me they didn't hear me every single time I say something. >:(

Or I'd use Become Ethereal so I don't have to open doors. Doors are annoying.

Alvulnax
October 19, 2016

I would make a nice fire.

by Alvulnax
October 19, 2016

I would make a nice fire.

Yoldeyra
October 20, 2016
Revak Smoliin

Nice

by Yoldeyra
October 20, 2016
Revak Smoliin

Nice

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2016
Marked for death. I want someone to know when they're dying.
by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2016
Marked for death. I want someone to know when they're dying.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.