Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

battle and equipment strategies

Keita
October 13, 2016

Basics: a simple one to explain is leather. Not only does it look stylish, but it is a good way to sneak by the enemy ( mainly bandits 'cause they are stupid ). But you will still have to sneak. Best used for scouting and far combat. ( P.S., if you get spotted, try to take one at a time if you can. ) these are good weapons to use if u want to use light armour. Dagger ( your choice of a dagger ) and a hunting bow. Fight well my brothers! ( P.S., your choice of arrows. )

Advanced: Now a simple advanced strategy is good for far and upclose combat is possibly the steel armour. Have a steel sheild with it too. Have an imperial bow and a (fine) steel sword. ( P.S., your choice of arrows. ) Fight well my brothers! ( P.S., try not to use two handeds. they will slow you down. )

by Keita
October 13, 2016

Basics: a simple one to explain is leather. Not only does it look stylish, but it is a good way to sneak by the enemy ( mainly bandits 'cause they are stupid ). But you will still have to sneak. Best used for scouting and far combat. ( P.S., if you get spotted, try to take one at a time if you can. ) these are good weapons to use if u want to use light armour. Dagger ( your choice of a dagger ) and a hunting bow. Fight well my brothers! ( P.S., your choice of arrows. )

Advanced: Now a simple advanced strategy is good for far and upclose combat is possibly the steel armour. Have a steel sheild with it too. Have an imperial bow and a (fine) steel sword. ( P.S., your choice of arrows. ) Fight well my brothers! ( P.S., try not to use two handeds. they will slow you down. )

Keita
October 13, 2016

this is all that i can do to help you. i will find more and more strategies in the future.

by Keita
October 13, 2016

this is all that i can do to help you. i will find more and more strategies in the future.

DovahKiinZaan
October 13, 2016

First skill to max out: smithing

by DovahKiinZaan
October 13, 2016

Keita
October 14, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

yes well your gonna need it if your not the " go and find it your own damn self " kind of person.

by Keita
October 14, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

yes well your gonna need it if your not the " go and find it your own damn self " kind of person.

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2016
Warthuriz

Get armour to make enemies cry by level 20. Actually I found a dragonbone helmet in one of the dragon born quests at just level 25. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2016
Warthuriz

Get armour to make enemies cry by level 20. Actually I found a dragonbone helmet in one of the dragon born quests at just level 25. 

Ruvgein
October 20, 2016

Any play-style can work very well.

Archer, warrior and mage are archetypes, but you can also mix and match.

by Ruvgein
October 20, 2016

Any play-style can work very well.

Archer, warrior and mage are archetypes, but you can also mix and match.

Yoldeyra
October 20, 2016

I did the quest untill the graybeard and did the sneeking glich and then got the brothehood armor and made it into superior armor. had blade of woe

by Yoldeyra
October 20, 2016

I did the quest untill the graybeard and did the sneeking glich and then got the brothehood armor and made it into superior armor. had blade of woe

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.