October 28, 2016

i would personaly join them.

by Keita
October 28, 2016

i would personaly join them.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 28, 2016

Darkness Rises When Silence Dies.

I am totaly in with the dark brotherhood.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 28, 2016

Darkness Rises When Silence Dies.

I am totaly in with the dark brotherhood.

JayStorm324
October 28, 2016

Honestly, I try to RP on this. Though I find it hard to justify killing Grelod on a good character no matter the reason given by the game.

by JayStorm324
October 28, 2016

Honestly, I try to RP on this. Though I find it hard to justify killing Grelod on a good character no matter the reason given by the game.

Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

I'd kill the Brotherhood any day.  I cannot tolerate people who kill for money.  Let the light shine!

by Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

I'd kill the Brotherhood any day.  I cannot tolerate people who kill for money.  Let the light shine!

Ruvgein
November 8, 2016
@Warthuriz

Why didn't you say 'darkness rises'?
by Ruvgein
November 8, 2016
@Warthuriz

Why didn't you say 'darkness rises'?

Keita
November 8, 2016
Ruvgein
@Warthuriz Why didn't you say 'darkness rises'?

dunno.

by Keita
November 8, 2016
Ruvgein
@Warthuriz Why didn't you say 'darkness rises'?

dunno.

Vulomjotraan
November 8, 2016

Darkness rises!

I killed the Brotherhood one time, and it was so incredibly unsatisfying. I only did it to be able to adopt without the Brotherhood questline hanging over my head. Also the reward was terrible for wiping out a den of assassins that have been terrorizing Tamriel for centuries.

by Vulomjotraan
November 8, 2016

Darkness rises!

I killed the Brotherhood one time, and it was so incredibly unsatisfying. I only did it to be able to adopt without the Brotherhood questline hanging over my head. Also the reward was terrible for wiping out a den of assassins that have been terrorizing Tamriel for centuries.

Keita
November 9, 2016
Vulomjotraan

Darkness rises!

well i had to agree because i cursed out the general for 3.0K instead of 70.0K. that is what the brotherhood would have had.

by Keita
November 9, 2016
Vulomjotraan

Darkness rises!

well i had to agree because i cursed out the general for 3.0K instead of 70.0K. that is what the brotherhood would have had.

Ruvgein
November 15, 2016
Warthuriz

There is more to life than money.

by Ruvgein
November 15, 2016
Warthuriz

Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

darkness rises when silence dies

i like killing people

by Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

darkness rises when silence dies

i like killing people

Keita
December 21, 2016
Ruvgein

don't you need money to survive in skyrim.

by Keita
December 21, 2016
Ruvgein

don't you need money to survive in skyrim.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.