Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

For those who cannot play the game.

natsuisdabom
November 14, 2016

Hello everyone!

As a broke college student who cannot play the game for themself but would still like to see gameplay until the glorious day that I can, I am creating this thread to talk with others in the community to find more ways to see gameplay.

Personally, I have recently begun watching Grohlvana play on youtube.

I hope that you all can help me and others like me to enjoy Skyrim as much as possible until we can play the game ourselves.

Thank you,

Natsuisdabom.

by natsuisdabom
November 14, 2016

Hello everyone!

As a broke college student who cannot play the game for themself but would still like to see gameplay until the glorious day that I can, I am creating this thread to talk with others in the community to find more ways to see gameplay.

Personally, I have recently begun watching Grohlvana play on youtube.

I hope that you all can help me and others like me to enjoy Skyrim as much as possible until we can play the game ourselves.

Thank you,

Natsuisdabom.

Ruvgein
November 15, 2016

What kind of stuff do you like to see?  serious or funny?  Lore or something far from it?  I could recommend sometthing depending on what you're looking for.

by Ruvgein
November 15, 2016

What kind of stuff do you like to see?  serious or funny?  Lore or something far from it?  I could recommend sometthing depending on what you're looking for.

natsuisdabom
November 16, 2016

Really anything at this point. Although I do prefer funny, I also enjoy some serious stuff. Really anything you can recommend would be great! 

by natsuisdabom
November 16, 2016

Really anything at this point. Although I do prefer funny, I also enjoy some serious stuff. Really anything you can recommend would be great! 

Ruvgein
November 17, 2016

Link

I was watching these before I could get mods.

by Ruvgein
November 17, 2016

Link

I was watching these before I could get mods.

natsuisdabom
November 17, 2016

Thank you!

I will be sure to check these out later tonight!

by natsuisdabom
November 17, 2016

Thank you!

I will be sure to check these out later tonight!

Dinokyolnah
November 19, 2016

Oh my. You should check at Fenix Coffey. He is funny and a spaz. His videos are well edited. And he is still learning the game. Sooooooo. Yeah. 

by Dinokyolnah
November 19, 2016

Oh my. You should check at Fenix Coffey. He is funny and a spaz. His videos are well edited. And he is still learning the game. Sooooooo. Yeah. 

natsuisdabom
November 22, 2016

Will do! Thanks for your suggestion!!

by natsuisdabom
November 22, 2016

Will do! Thanks for your suggestion!!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.