Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Blood Dragons

Vulreytholm
December 11, 2016
Why are blood dragons called blood dragons?
by Vulreytholm
December 11, 2016
Why are blood dragons called blood dragons?

SuleykaarKinbok
December 13, 2016

They have thirst for blood.

by SuleykaarKinbok
December 13, 2016

They have thirst for blood.

Keita
December 13, 2016

they are alduin's lutenents

by Keita
December 13, 2016

Beinodvith
December 20, 2016

They are vampires... jk! Maybe they are just called blood dragons because bethesda called them that...

by Beinodvith
December 20, 2016

They are vampires... jk! Maybe they are just called blood dragons because bethesda called them that...

Beinodvith
December 20, 2016
Night Lord

Lieutenant*

by Beinodvith
December 20, 2016
Night Lord

Lieutenant*

Tinvaak
January 4, 2017

Made up thing, made up answer. ahem.

The Blood Dragon subspecies of Dragon is so named due to its incredible ferocity in battle, causing a battlefield covered in blood when one of these Dragons appeared.

by Tinvaak
January 4, 2017

Made up thing, made up answer. ahem.

The Blood Dragon subspecies of Dragon is so named due to its incredible ferocity in battle, causing a battlefield covered in blood when one of these Dragons appeared.

Vulreytholm
January 5, 2017
I like all of these answers, and I have another theory, since they follow targets until one of them is killed they are like blood hounds. Keep theorizing
by Vulreytholm
January 5, 2017
I like all of these answers, and I have another theory, since they follow targets until one of them is killed they are like blood hounds. Keep theorizing

Vulomjotraan
January 7, 2017

They are green, and kinda look insectoid compared to other dragon species. Maybe they're named after the color of insect blood?

by Vulomjotraan
January 7, 2017

They are green, and kinda look insectoid compared to other dragon species. Maybe they're named after the color of insect blood?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.