[deleted]
January 9, 2017

For the emprah!

by [deleted]
January 9, 2017

For the emprah!

Zinrahzul
January 10, 2017
I just could never agree with Ulfrik's position. I've always gone with the Imperials.
by Zinrahzul
January 10, 2017
I just could never agree with Ulfrik's position. I've always gone with the Imperials.

Malkendov
January 10, 2017

[dovahkiini] [los] [emperial]

by Malkendov
January 10, 2017

[dovahkiini] [los] [emperial]

Kunvultuz
January 13, 2017

I don't necessarily support either. Either way, the Aldmeri Dominion would screw Skyrim over :P

by Kunvultuz
January 13, 2017

I don't necessarily support either. Either way, the Aldmeri Dominion would screw Skyrim over :P

Malkendov
January 14, 2017
Kunvultuz

[Geh], [vahzah].

by Malkendov
January 14, 2017
Kunvultuz

[Geh], [vahzah].

Vahzahhind
January 14, 2017

[zu'u aam fin empiiriahlz fah fod hi aam Bronne ruz Jul fen los sahloaan ahrk Fahliil fent qahnaar mahlaan Jul]

by Vahzahhind
January 14, 2017

[zu'u aam fin empiiriahlz fah fod hi aam Bronne ruz Jul fen los sahloaan ahrk Fahliil fent qahnaar mahlaan Jul]

Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
The Imperial Legion is weak and the Stormcloaks are racist. Screw them both. If I had to choose, I'd pick the Legion. Maybe, with the Dragonborn's help, the Legion can stand a chance against the "damn Thalmor".
by Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
The Imperial Legion is weak and the Stormcloaks are racist. Screw them both. If I had to choose, I'd pick the Legion. Maybe, with the Dragonborn's help, the Legion can stand a chance against the "damn Thalmor".

Tuzviidost
March 11, 2017

i'd choose the ebonheart pact

they're so opressed

by Tuzviidost
March 11, 2017

i'd choose the ebonheart pact

they're so opressed

JayStorm324
March 11, 2017

I tend to stay out of the civil war. Neither were really that good in my opinions.

by JayStorm324
March 11, 2017

I tend to stay out of the civil war. Neither were really that good in my opinions.

dovahzul1215
March 23, 2017

the imperials ar a#@holes but i already chose imperial but if i could change id be stormcloaks 

by dovahzul1215
March 23, 2017

the imperials ar a#@holes but i already chose imperial but if i could change id be stormcloaks 

[deleted]
March 27, 2017

Empire. I'd rather be an aware puppet than an ignorant asset.

by [deleted]
March 27, 2017

Empire. I'd rather be an aware puppet than an ignorant asset.

Kingofdeath707
March 29, 2017

I can understand why both sides are fighting, with that being said I'm on the side of the dovah because I can't pick sides. 

[Talos aak hi]

by Kingofdeath707
March 29, 2017

I can understand why both sides are fighting, with that being said I'm on the side of the dovah because I can't pick sides. 

[Talos aak hi]

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.