Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Help with learning Dovahzul?

BlackBox
December 26, 2016

Recently I've gotten back into learning Dovahzul, but I'm not really good with it. Does anyone have any good tips or ways to help me memorize words, the alphabet, and all that? I'd really appreciate it, I always wanted to know what the dragons, draugr, and word walls said in-game.

by BlackBox
December 26, 2016

Recently I've gotten back into learning Dovahzul, but I'm not really good with it. Does anyone have any good tips or ways to help me memorize words, the alphabet, and all that? I'd really appreciate it, I always wanted to know what the dragons, draugr, and word walls said in-game.

Liis
Administrator
December 27, 2016
We have a Memrise Course which helps to memorise vocabulary seen here.
by Liis
December 27, 2016
We have a Memrise Course which helps to memorise vocabulary seen here.

BlackBox
December 29, 2016

I'm already working on that, thank you. Maybe I should also spend more time playing the games on here?

by BlackBox
December 29, 2016

I'm already working on that, thank you. Maybe I should also spend more time playing the games on here?

Liis
Administrator
December 30, 2016
You could also try physical flash cards. Something about writing down the words and having something tangible might help it stick.
by Liis
December 30, 2016
You could also try physical flash cards. Something about writing down the words and having something tangible might help it stick.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.