Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What happens after the civil war?

Tinvaak
January 4, 2017

I believe the aldmeri dominion will most likley invade and just wipe us out, but write what side won, and what happens after the war

by Tinvaak
January 4, 2017

I believe the aldmeri dominion will most likley invade and just wipe us out, but write what side won, and what happens after the war

[deleted]
March 27, 2017

I too believe the Dominion will invade and launch their assault on the Empire. They are after world domination after all... and I wouldn't be too hesitant to bet the next installment in the series will explore the outcome of the war.

by [deleted]
March 27, 2017

I too believe the Dominion will invade and launch their assault on the Empire. They are after world domination after all... and I wouldn't be too hesitant to bet the next installment in the series will explore the outcome of the war.

[deleted]
May 4, 2017

Yeah, if the Stormcloaks won, the Aldmeri diminion would just swoop in and obliterate them.

by [deleted]
May 4, 2017

Yeah, if the Stormcloaks won, the Aldmeri diminion would just swoop in and obliterate them.

DovahKiinZaan
June 2, 2017
Either way the Dominion would come after Skyrim; despite the bloodshed I reckon that both the Empire and the Stormcloaks would put aside their differences.
by DovahKiinZaan
June 2, 2017
Either way the Dominion would come after Skyrim; despite the bloodshed I reckon that both the Empire and the Stormcloaks would put aside their differences.

Sildolok
June 20, 2017

People go on about how if the Stormcloaks won, they would get obliterated by the Aldmeri Dominion. However, people forget that the Stormcloaks have 2 masters of the Thu'um. The Dragonborn and Ulfric. THis means that if the Dovahkiin has beaten Miraak he will be able to command dragons, and so making the Aldmeri Dominion completetly obsolete.

Here's a video I made about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwHrx4Ou6QM

by Sildolok
June 20, 2017

People go on about how if the Stormcloaks won, they would get obliterated by the Aldmeri Dominion. However, people forget that the Stormcloaks have 2 masters of the Thu'um. The Dragonborn and Ulfric. THis means that if the Dovahkiin has beaten Miraak he will be able to command dragons, and so making the Aldmeri Dominion completetly obsolete.

Here's a video I made about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwHrx4Ou6QM

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.