Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls, hogwash or key to AT or AU?

ResistingArest
January 9, 2017

Who is to say that the Elder Scrolls aren't capable of seeing or exisiting in alternate timelines or universe even? Or are Elder Scrolls just tools that exist within/outside of time that are there to screw with you? Kinda like the Tardis right?

I was wondering cause part of me wants to create a mod for Skyrim and another part of me gains lots of inspiration from the lore of the elder scrolls games a lot for the book I'm writig and that question came to mind the other day when I was playing the game on my laptop and getting lost in the immersion. 

What do you all think???

by ResistingArest
January 9, 2017

Who is to say that the Elder Scrolls aren't capable of seeing or exisiting in alternate timelines or universe even? Or are Elder Scrolls just tools that exist within/outside of time that are there to screw with you? Kinda like the Tardis right?

I was wondering cause part of me wants to create a mod for Skyrim and another part of me gains lots of inspiration from the lore of the elder scrolls games a lot for the book I'm writig and that question came to mind the other day when I was playing the game on my laptop and getting lost in the immersion. 

What do you all think???

Kingofdeath707
January 26, 2017

That is kinda confusing really.

by Kingofdeath707
January 26, 2017

That is kinda confusing really.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.