Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bahlaan and Balaan

Onik Grohiik
January 17, 2017

Drem yol lok,

I had seen in the dictionary that bahlaan and balaan have the same meaning but a diffrent pronunciation. What do I do with these two words?

by Onik Grohiik
January 17, 2017

Drem yol lok,

I had seen in the dictionary that bahlaan and balaan have the same meaning but a diffrent pronunciation. What do I do with these two words?

Frinmulaar
January 17, 2017
There are other similar pairs, such as Miiraad versus Miraad or Aar versus Aan. Out of universe, it is likely that one or the other is a slip by Bethesda. But we at Thuum cannot know which, so the pairs assume a peaceful coexistence. Feel free to use either pronunciation, unless stated otherwise in the Dictionary.
by Frinmulaar
January 17, 2017
There are other similar pairs, such as Miiraad versus Miraad or Aar versus Aan. Out of universe, it is likely that one or the other is a slip by Bethesda. But we at Thuum cannot know which, so the pairs assume a peaceful coexistence. Feel free to use either pronunciation, unless stated otherwise in the Dictionary.

Onik Grohiik
January 17, 2017

Thanks a lot :)

by Onik Grohiik
January 17, 2017

Thanks a lot :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.