Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon Names?

Viinnyy
January 24, 2017

The story is actually about a girl who is part dragon, but I want her to have a cool Dovah name. I want it to have a cool meaning behind the syllables but I can't come up with anything. Any help please?

by Viinnyy
January 24, 2017

The story is actually about a girl who is part dragon, but I want her to have a cool Dovah name. I want it to have a cool meaning behind the syllables but I can't come up with anything. Any help please?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 24, 2017

Here's a dragon name generator that might give you some cool ideas.

What's the character's personality like? Any unique traits or epic feats she's performed? These kinds of things can help you come up with a fitting dragon name.

by paarthurnax
January 24, 2017

Here's a dragon name generator that might give you some cool ideas.

What's the character's personality like? Any unique traits or epic feats she's performed? These kinds of things can help you come up with a fitting dragon name.

Viinnyy
January 25, 2017
Yeah, I got tired of hitting the "generate names" over and over again. I wrote down a list of the names I liked and the one that sounded the best was Kiinaarriik, but the meaning of it... She is independent, can hold against herself, and is influenced after alduin
by Viinnyy
January 25, 2017
Yeah, I got tired of hitting the "generate names" over and over again. I wrote down a list of the names I liked and the one that sounded the best was Kiinaarriik, but the meaning of it... She is independent, can hold against herself, and is influenced after alduin

Viinnyy
January 25, 2017
So basically whatever the name is, is what the story is going to revolve around.
by Viinnyy
January 25, 2017
So basically whatever the name is, is what the story is going to revolve around.

Zinrahzul
January 25, 2017
Viinnyy

Named dragons are named because of deeds they did.  I think you should think a little more about your character.  Try to think (brainstorm) what her experiences were (specifically life-changing ones) and use those words to find her dragon name.

by Zinrahzul
January 25, 2017
Viinnyy

Named dragons are named because of deeds they did.  I think you should think a little more about your character.  Try to think (brainstorm) what her experiences were (specifically life-changing ones) and use those words to find her dragon name.

Viinnyy
January 26, 2017
She is only a hatchling, and this is the beginning of her life. whatever the name is, I will revolve the deeds she did around the name, so she fits to it.
by Viinnyy
January 26, 2017
She is only a hatchling, and this is the beginning of her life. whatever the name is, I will revolve the deeds she did around the name, so she fits to it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.