January 25, 2017
Mine is Kahjiit as I love thief characters and love archery in Skyrim
by SkyrimAdict135
January 25, 2017
Mine is Kahjiit as I love thief characters and love archery in Skyrim

Liis
Administrator
January 25, 2017
My favourite race is the Khajiit as well. I sneak around as much as I can to prevent instant deaths.
by Liis
January 25, 2017
My favourite race is the Khajiit as well. I sneak around as much as I can to prevent instant deaths.

Dzydzilelya
January 25, 2017

The Orsimer are probably my favorite aesthetically and statistically. They have a nice starting bonus to Smithing, which is always good throughout a whole playthrough. Their Berserker Rage is also the best Active Power, since you deal 50% more damage whle taking 50% less. So that power is strong no matter what playstyle you have.

Also, who doesn't like their little fangs coming out of their mouth?

by Dzydzilelya
January 25, 2017

The Orsimer are probably my favorite aesthetically and statistically. They have a nice starting bonus to Smithing, which is always good throughout a whole playthrough. Their Berserker Rage is also the best Active Power, since you deal 50% more damage whle taking 50% less. So that power is strong no matter what playstyle you have.

Also, who doesn't like their little fangs coming out of their mouth?

SkyrimAdict135
January 25, 2017
@Firigaar Mey yeah in my first ever time playing the game i chose the Orc as I thought they look cool with their fangs and also smithing skill is really helpful
by SkyrimAdict135
January 25, 2017
@Firigaar Mey yeah in my first ever time playing the game i chose the Orc as I thought they look cool with their fangs and also smithing skill is really helpful

Zinrahzul
January 25, 2017

My favorite races are Argonian and Khajiit.  They're the "coolest looking" for me.  Yep, I just play them for the "cool" factor.

by Zinrahzul
January 25, 2017

My favorite races are Argonian and Khajiit.  They're the "coolest looking" for me.  Yep, I just play them for the "cool" factor.

dkrule07
January 26, 2017

My favorite race is a Argonian because that was my first ever race on skyrim and they look really cool

by dkrule07
January 26, 2017

My favorite race is a Argonian because that was my first ever race on skyrim and they look really cool

firebolt
January 26, 2017
Wood else its good for most builds
by firebolt
January 26, 2017
Wood else its good for most builds

Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
My two favorites are Bretons and Khajiit. Bretons are very good for almost every class due to their magic resistance, and are the only class I know of that can have 100+% magic resistance without mods. Breton tanks are especially scary due to this fact. Khajiit are fun for brawler classes, but that's pretty much it for usefulness for me. I just like cats (if my username didn't point this out enough).
by Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
My two favorites are Bretons and Khajiit. Bretons are very good for almost every class due to their magic resistance, and are the only class I know of that can have 100+% magic resistance without mods. Breton tanks are especially scary due to this fact. Khajiit are fun for brawler classes, but that's pretty much it for usefulness for me. I just like cats (if my username didn't point this out enough).

[deleted]
March 27, 2017

I usually play as a Nord ranger/warrior or a Dunmer combat mage.

by [deleted]
March 27, 2017

I usually play as a Nord ranger/warrior or a Dunmer combat mage.

JayStorm324
April 1, 2017

I do not really have one. Depends more on the backstory of the character, as race comes to me during that.

by JayStorm324
April 1, 2017

I do not really have one. Depends more on the backstory of the character, as race comes to me during that.

diekatze
April 6, 2017

my favorite race would be the nords because i love to play characters with heavy armour and melee weapons.. though, i'll play any race.

by diekatze
April 6, 2017

my favorite race would be the nords because i love to play characters with heavy armour and melee weapons.. though, i'll play any race.

Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I've only played as Khajit, Nord, Redguard, and Dark Elf. I like Dark elf because of the 50% immunity to fire, which really comes in handy when fighting dragons. Frost breath doesnt seem to do as much damage as fire breathing, and Alduin breathes fire, so I just see it as a better deal. Other than that, the race bonuses and abilities don't really seem to help much. I just play how I wanna play, and I can end up with a super awesome character exactly how I want it no matter what race I use. I usually end up with a character who's sneak, archery, and smithing skills are completely maxed out, and all the other non-magical skills all seem to end up pretty high except for Blocking, because I never use shields. And magic skills are usually pretty damn low.

by Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I've only played as Khajit, Nord, Redguard, and Dark Elf. I like Dark elf because of the 50% immunity to fire, which really comes in handy when fighting dragons. Frost breath doesnt seem to do as much damage as fire breathing, and Alduin breathes fire, so I just see it as a better deal. Other than that, the race bonuses and abilities don't really seem to help much. I just play how I wanna play, and I can end up with a super awesome character exactly how I want it no matter what race I use. I usually end up with a character who's sneak, archery, and smithing skills are completely maxed out, and all the other non-magical skills all seem to end up pretty high except for Blocking, because I never use shields. And magic skills are usually pretty damn low.

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

I mainly play Khajiit but occasionally i play High Elf, ONLY for the racial advantages. Most i've met are all uppity about themselves.

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

I mainly play Khajiit but occasionally i play High Elf, ONLY for the racial advantages. Most i've met are all uppity about themselves.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Khajit

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Khajit

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.