Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

API To create a APP?

Yuki
November 7, 2013

Is there a way to access your backend easily so I could write a app to utilize it?

by Yuki
November 7, 2013

Is there a way to access your backend easily so I could write a app to utilize it?

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 7, 2013

Not currently. Let me know what you have in mind! Another person came through a while ago wanting to make an Android app. The way we set that up was a series of downloadable text files that the app could update. Unfortunately that project never finsihed, but that's another story. Depending on what you're thinking for the app, we could do something similar.

by paarthurnax
November 7, 2013

Not currently. Let me know what you have in mind! Another person came through a while ago wanting to make an Android app. The way we set that up was a series of downloadable text files that the app could update. Unfortunately that project never finsihed, but that's another story. Depending on what you're thinking for the app, we could do something similar.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.