Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Which is better? The Blades or Steel Sword?

Keita
March 10, 2017

My personal favorite is the Blades Sword. It is an old fashion Katana. I mean who wouldn't want that?

by Keita
March 10, 2017

My personal favorite is the Blades Sword. It is an old fashion Katana. I mean who wouldn't want that?

JayStorm324
March 11, 2017

Honestly, Nord hero is lighter than the blades sword and does the same amount of damage. Neither is really better than the other, thanks to smithing.

However, I do like the look of the steel/skyforge steel sword more, especially with a thrusting killcam.

by JayStorm324
March 11, 2017

Honestly, Nord hero is lighter than the blades sword and does the same amount of damage. Neither is really better than the other, thanks to smithing.

However, I do like the look of the steel/skyforge steel sword more, especially with a thrusting killcam.

Kronvullok
March 17, 2017
I like the Blade's Sword plenty, but the Steel sword just feels more fitting. I can't give much else because I don't tend to stick to Steel level or lower items for long.
by Kronvullok
March 17, 2017
I like the Blade's Sword plenty, but the Steel sword just feels more fitting. I can't give much else because I don't tend to stick to Steel level or lower items for long.

Felahviing
March 17, 2017

When you upgrade the Blades sword to Epic level, it does something like 48 damage. The steel sword doesn't do nearly that much.

by Felahviing
March 17, 2017

When you upgrade the Blades sword to Epic level, it does something like 48 damage. The steel sword doesn't do nearly that much.

Keita
March 20, 2017

mine does about 230 damage (Blades Sword) cause smithing max, one-handed max, and all extreme welding for all armour and rings and necklaces. thats how its done.

by Keita
March 20, 2017

mine does about 230 damage (Blades Sword) cause smithing max, one-handed max, and all extreme welding for all armour and rings and necklaces. thats how its done.

Felahviing
March 26, 2017

Well, snap

by Felahviing
March 26, 2017

Well, snap

Kronvullok
May 2, 2017
Hey, I got a bow to do 310, so I'm not surprised.
by Kronvullok
May 2, 2017
Hey, I got a bow to do 310, so I'm not surprised.

Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I like the blades sword oh and sorry paarth I needed dragon bones....

by Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I like the blades sword oh and sorry paarth I needed dragon bones....

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.