Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Anki package for dragon language

pessoft
March 19, 2017

Hi everyone,

To make remembering of the dragon language words easier, I've put together a deck for Anki software - friendly, intelligent flash cards ( flash cards meaning two-side learning cards, not web animation technology ). Flashcards are widely used as a learning drill to aid memorization by way of spaced repetition. Anki is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and any device with a web browser ( free and open source except for iOS i think ).

Anki website: https://apps.ankiweb.net/

Dragon language deck is synced to AnkiWeb shared decks repository under the title Thu'um - Dragon Language of Skyrim, so you can simply download it using Anki software or the website ( just search for thuum ). Dragon alphabet is integrated into package as well, so you can catch up with the runes as well.

Feel free to contact me in case of any feedback. I've made the package to help me improve my learning, but I hope it may be useful to someone else too.

by pessoft
March 19, 2017

Hi everyone,

To make remembering of the dragon language words easier, I've put together a deck for Anki software - friendly, intelligent flash cards ( flash cards meaning two-side learning cards, not web animation technology ). Flashcards are widely used as a learning drill to aid memorization by way of spaced repetition. Anki is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and any device with a web browser ( free and open source except for iOS i think ).

Anki website: https://apps.ankiweb.net/

Dragon language deck is synced to AnkiWeb shared decks repository under the title Thu'um - Dragon Language of Skyrim, so you can simply download it using Anki software or the website ( just search for thuum ). Dragon alphabet is integrated into package as well, so you can catch up with the runes as well.

Feel free to contact me in case of any feedback. I've made the package to help me improve my learning, but I hope it may be useful to someone else too.

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 20, 2017

Thanks for sharing, pessoft, and thanks for all the work putting this together! I've never used Anki but I'll have to check it out.

by paarthurnax
March 20, 2017

Thanks for sharing, pessoft, and thanks for all the work putting this together! I've never used Anki but I'll have to check it out.

Kosenu
April 28, 2017

I just started using your deck to brush up my vocab, and it's great. Very complete, very up to date, I have nothing to complain about. Thanks for sharing!

by Kosenu
April 28, 2017

I just started using your deck to brush up my vocab, and it's great. Very complete, very up to date, I have nothing to complain about. Thanks for sharing!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.