Administrator
April 9, 2017
We won't know until Bethesda tells us.
by Liis
April 9, 2017

Felahviing
April 9, 2017

The war should really be with the Aldmeri Dominion. It's the Thalmor that are the real enemy. Death to the Thalmor!

by Felahviing
April 9, 2017

The war should really be with the Aldmeri Dominion. It's the Thalmor that are the real enemy. Death to the Thalmor!

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Kingofdeath707

I really have no idea.

me too

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Kingofdeath707

I really have no idea.

me too

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Liis

wow

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Liis

wow

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Felahviing

The war should really be with the Aldmeri Dominion. It's the Thalmoror that are the real enemy. Death to the Thalmoror

yes

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Felahviing

The war should really be with the Aldmeri Dominion. It's the Thalmoror that are the real enemy. Death to the Thalmoror

yes

YsmirSeptim26
July 21, 2017

For me I believe that the Civil War ended with the season unending quest for the Thalmor, Empire, and Stormcloaks consider a "Truce".

by YsmirSeptim26
July 21, 2017

For me I believe that the Civil War ended with the season unending quest for the Thalmor, Empire, and Stormcloaks consider a "Truce".

Frinmulaar
July 24, 2017

<speculation>

Dragon Break. In an event to be known later as the Warp in the North, the warring province of Skyrim somehow transformed overnight into one territory of a united Empire. Incidentally, the whereabouts of Emperor Titus Mede II and the dragon Paarthurnax were also lost to history.

</speculation>

by Frinmulaar
July 24, 2017

<speculation>

Dragon Break. In an event to be known later as the Warp in the North, the warring province of Skyrim somehow transformed overnight into one territory of a united Empire. Incidentally, the whereabouts of Emperor Titus Mede II and the dragon Paarthurnax were also lost to history.

</speculation>

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.