Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Cram App - Dovazul Runes

Hevnolovaasmun
May 29, 2017

For those who want to become more efficient with the runes, there is an app called Cram. It is a flashcard program and I have set up the runes on there. Parhaps more experienced eyes may find a mistake and it would be benificial to let everyone know if I made a mistake. Hope this helps.

http://www.cram.com/cards/dovahzul-script-8714553

by Hevnolovaasmun
May 29, 2017

For those who want to become more efficient with the runes, there is an app called Cram. It is a flashcard program and I have set up the runes on there. Parhaps more experienced eyes may find a mistake and it would be benificial to let everyone know if I made a mistake. Hope this helps.

http://www.cram.com/cards/dovahzul-script-8714553

Frinmulaar
May 29, 2017

You do not need to have distinct cards for the two-rune combinations, AE and so forth. They are only in the lesson because their pronunciation differs from their parts put together, and you aren't listing pronunciation help for any other runes.

by Frinmulaar
May 29, 2017

You do not need to have distinct cards for the two-rune combinations, AE and so forth. They are only in the lesson because their pronunciation differs from their parts put together, and you aren't listing pronunciation help for any other runes.

Hevnolovaasmun
May 29, 2017

The idea was simply learn to recognise the runes for a sound, and common combinations would assist in that. I seen that the runes remained unaltered from their seperate parts, but the human brain naturally recognises patterns. Creating a relationship between the two runes would, at least with me, help in the long run. As for the pronounciations, I can put those in there. The whole thing took about an hour or so. It wouldn't be much work to add the examples. Thanks for the criticisms

by Hevnolovaasmun
May 29, 2017

The idea was simply learn to recognise the runes for a sound, and common combinations would assist in that. I seen that the runes remained unaltered from their seperate parts, but the human brain naturally recognises patterns. Creating a relationship between the two runes would, at least with me, help in the long run. As for the pronounciations, I can put those in there. The whole thing took about an hour or so. It wouldn't be much work to add the examples. Thanks for the criticisms

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.