Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim story written in dragon

Minefan
November 9, 2013

Thanks thuum.org! because of your support, I am in development of the skyrim story, WRITTEN IN DRAGON! Oh and for the thuum community, Let me know if u want to see It when its done! if so then i will post it here!

1st story- written in english

2nd story- writtin in english letters, but in dragon.

3rd story- written in complete dragon!

by Minefan
November 9, 2013

Thanks thuum.org! because of your support, I am in development of the skyrim story, WRITTEN IN DRAGON! Oh and for the thuum community, Let me know if u want to see It when its done! if so then i will post it here!

1st story- written in english

2nd story- writtin in english letters, but in dragon.

3rd story- written in complete dragon!

Annwvyn
November 9, 2013

Of course we would love to see it!  Especially written in dragon text, now THAT would be cool.  I love translating dragon... ^_^  It would definitely be an awesome addition to the community.

by Annwvyn
November 9, 2013

Of course we would love to see it!  Especially written in dragon text, now THAT would be cool.  I love translating dragon... ^_^  It would definitely be an awesome addition to the community.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.