Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sovngarde Word Wall

Raxvulnax
July 23, 2017

So I had to make a new character in Skyrim because I moved out and bought an Xbox One and didn't save my 360 data on the cloud.

Anyways, I finally made it to Sovngarde and decided to do some exploring. I came across a Word Wall covered in boulders.

I have a couple theories as to what could be on that buried wall:

• Alduin's Meteor Storm
  • Alduin's Soul Fog [Ven Mul Riik]
  • Tsun's Return to Nirn [Nahl Dal Vus]

What do you guys think?

by Raxvulnax
July 23, 2017

So I had to make a new character in Skyrim because I moved out and bought an Xbox One and didn't save my 360 data on the cloud.

Anyways, I finally made it to Sovngarde and decided to do some exploring. I came across a Word Wall covered in boulders.

I have a couple theories as to what could be on that buried wall:

• Alduin's Meteor Storm
  • Alduin's Soul Fog [Ven Mul Riik]
  • Tsun's Return to Nirn [Nahl Dal Vus]

What do you guys think?

Ruvgein
July 25, 2017
My thoughts:

It's to Shor. Otherwise known as Lorkhan. He rules Sovngarde and it's the only reason lore-wise why we don't see the words on it, because it says the truth about him.

Whatever word of power you'd get is unknown, but my guess is something that would unite the men of Tamriel.
by Ruvgein
July 25, 2017
My thoughts:

It's to Shor. Otherwise known as Lorkhan. He rules Sovngarde and it's the only reason lore-wise why we don't see the words on it, because it says the truth about him.

Whatever word of power you'd get is unknown, but my guess is something that would unite the men of Tamriel.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.