00110100 4
July 31, 2017

Racism... Not Realism...

by 00110100 4
July 31, 2017

Racism... Not Realism...

Moonling
August 4, 2017
Zu'u fund saag dii baklah los fin sosnaak drog. Waan hei seik gon reyliik zu'u fund shur voth faar fahliil.

I would say my favorite is the vampire lord. If you mean begin race I would go with high elf.
by Moonling
August 4, 2017
Zu'u fund saag dii baklah los fin sosnaak drog. Waan hei seik gon reyliik zu'u fund shur voth faar fahliil.

I would say my favorite is the vampire lord. If you mean begin race I would go with high elf.

Dinokyolnah
August 6, 2017
I have a certain admiration for the breton.
by Dinokyolnah
August 6, 2017
I have a certain admiration for the breton.

Sildolok
August 15, 2017

Even before playing TES, I have always been a lover of the Elvish race, the way they are depicticted in fantasy has a great draw on me and when I realised that in Skyrim you could play as one, my heart skipped a beat. I spent hours customising many different types of elves, playing around with them to see which I prefered. When SSE came out I quickly created a Dark Elf which has become my most powerful character to date. I love their looks, voices and just everything about them! I think it's safe to say that they are my favourite!

by Sildolok
August 15, 2017

Even before playing TES, I have always been a lover of the Elvish race, the way they are depicticted in fantasy has a great draw on me and when I realised that in Skyrim you could play as one, my heart skipped a beat. I spent hours customising many different types of elves, playing around with them to see which I prefered. When SSE came out I quickly created a Dark Elf which has become my most powerful character to date. I love their looks, voices and just everything about them! I think it's safe to say that they are my favourite!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.